Man City tunnel Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit long like..............

I do recognise it all though. The door on the left of the stairs as you look at them is Mancinis office, just to the right of the corridor is Man City's Warm up room, all 3g astro-turf, with a huge column in the middle. Wierd seeing it all like it is though.

The lock-up is only round the corner aswell, fully barred/secure area.

I do prefer our tunnel though. Gives a better atmosphere. Looks better on TV aswell, like an entrance to a gladiatorial arena rather than a theatre.

Interesting to watch that mate, thanks for putting it up.

Interesting to see the dynamic between our players and staff and Lescott.

City are class with the viral/video stuff, their youtube account has loads of great stuff on it.

Sort your sh*t out Everton, I may be 23 but I love the behind the scenes vids.

TBF, they do most of this so that the fans they have acquired from the Middle East etc. feel like they are connected with the club.

Is good though.

City are class with the viral/video stuff, their youtube account has loads of great stuff on it.

Sort your sh*t out Everton, I may be 23 but I love the behind the scenes vids.

I have to agree, City upload good goals scored in training, also funny moments in and around the training ground, they are fantasic. But they also have bottomless pockets, so theres the difference.

I have a mate at uni who is always watching these videos which makes me jealous as I love this kind of stuff.

Did anyone notice psychic howard at the start? saying 'they'll win a pen or something' :eek: magic tim

Status
Not open for further replies.