Magnificent Marouane Fellaini’s pirouette now part of Everton FC’s folklore

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you're not including any injured players in your assessment of Everton 2010 being average? You move the goalposts every five minutes you do lad.

Anyway, Cahill, Fellaini, Yakubu, Saha, Heitinga, Neville, Baines, Pienaar. Just a bunch of average players right?

actually adam you obviously want to argue with me and disagree with every post i make so how about putting me on your ignore list or explain how i can do put you on mine will save a lot of time;)

Oh BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..!!!!!

get over it..

Difference is Manny was a rat and propper [Poor language removed]..!!!

Fellaini a class player..

I'm thinking that YOU are the one who needs to get over it. Whether YOU care to admit it or not, Manny was technically better than anyone had in the squad at the time except Arteta and it showed. When he was on the ball, he was a completely different class above.

A rat and proper [Poor language removed]? Go have a word with yourself and come back to me when you want to debate the merits of his ability and not your personal opinion of him as a person. It's getting old everytime his name comes up.

Mannys bits of skill against Arsenal and especially Portsmouth were miles better than Fellaini's, difference is Fellaini has more to his game than just the fancy tricks. I'll take the Fella of the last 6 weeks any day.

No doubting that.

The pace would fcuk them up and they wouldnt last 90 mins

can't believe you are dissing our greatest ever squad

He's right. The pace of the game has changed dramatically since 1985. The fitness levels of players these days are much higher.

Im not dissing them i just think the squad we have now is better which is my opinion not a fact, i think the quality of football nowadays is miles better than back then and the pace is much faster and the fitness levels are much higher.

One thing that everyone is forgetting is the physicality of the play back then and what the ref would let go.

I was watching an old Liverpool vs. Man United match that was played in 1985. It was a classic shown on FSC.

I couldn't get over the amount of plays that I thought would have EASILY been called fouls today that the referee let go. Amazing. While our team today I think is outstanding, they'd certainly be in a different type of match if playing against the Everton '85 squad as the '85 squad would hammer 'em every chance they got.

No that's what YOU said. The more and more I read your posts, the more I'm convinced you're a kopite windup.

actually adam you obviously want to argue with me and disagree with every post i make so how about putting me on your ignore list or explain how i can do put you on mine will save a lot of time;)

Calm down lads and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.