Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worked his arse off tonight, not going to fault him for effort, but he's just not very good at imposing his physicality on the game and he can't control a ball, so much of his work was complete headless chicken stuff for the most.

He did get service tonight but wasted it as soon as it came near him - the Mirallas through ball that pinged off his toe five yards early on for example.

Just compare Lukaku with Kane. In fact there is no comparison. Kane links up play, takes men on and goes past them, strikes a mean ball, wins all his headers and nets a few too, generally gets stuck in and scores bags of goals. Lukaku....ermm...scores a few goals.......Oh, I forgot, Kane is of course still a baby, being younger even than Lukaku who we keep getting told we can't expect too much from yet because he's only 21.....

Just compare Lukaku with Kane. In fact there is no comparison. Kane links up play, takes men on and goes past them, strikes a mean ball, wins all his headers and nets a few too, generally gets stuck in and scores bags of goals. Lukaku....ermm...scores a few goals.......Oh, I forgot, Kane is of course still a baby, being younger even than Lukaku who we keep getting told we can't expect too much from yet because he's only 21.....
Where is Kane played again?

This is my main gripe tonight, sticking Lukaku ( a better striker than the shyte could ever wish for ) on the left and then the right, leaving Naismith most of the match in the middle. Criminal that for me from Martinez. He's our only goalscorer ffs so make sure he's in the middle. By the time he shoved him there in the end he's all over the place. Another draw, another chance a missed to beat a shyte red Shyte side

Status
Not open for further replies.