Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
There had been suggestions he hadn't cost a full 28m, guess the 3m is only payable if he/Everton reach set goals like #goals/CL football.

There's been a lot of speculation about the price we paid for Rom, I think that's the first time anyone from the club has confirmed the breakdown of the fee, I've seen it mentioned that the loan fee was included in the down payment figure(£25m) I guess we won't know this for sure until next years accounts are published.

Last edited:

When Lukaku reads comments like that about himself from his manager you can easily imagine why he wanted to play for him. I think the Lukaku/Martinez relationship was the key in the player signing for us and although his start this season has been moderate he is still in line to score more than fifteen league goals again this season.

Even at his current rate he's on course to score 16 goals, and i'm fairly sure he'll do better than that.

Off the top of my head, it's only Yakubu who has scored more than that for us from the start of the Moyes era. Says a lot.

Lots of improvements to be had though.

Even at his current rate he's on course to score 16 goals, and i'm fairly sure he'll do better than that.
So, if he doesn't improve this season (which he will) he'll get 16.

In the future then he'll get about 16 goals a season if he doesn't improve (which he will).

28 mil for 16 goals a season minimum for 7/8 years.

Lukaku will be a legend at Everton he scored 15 league goals and 1 cup goal last season, he scored was it 17 the season before with W.B.A , he will score another maybe 18 goals this season lets not forget his only 21, again he is 24 he will be getting 25 goals a seaon for us.

Lukaku will be a legend at Everton he scored 15 league goals and 1 cup goal last season, he scored was it 17 the season before with W.B.A , he will score another maybe 18 goals this season lets not forget his only 21, again he is 24 he will be getting 25 goals a seaon for us.

not sure he'll be here long enough to be a legend. one of the world's best will eventually sign him for us, just going to enjoy it whilst he's here. he'll go on a run at some point this season, will probably be the point where we go on a good league run ourselves as a team

He's like clockwork. His goal return never seems to stray too far from his season average over the last couple of years. I can't wait until he scores his first hat-trick and sets the cat amongst the statistical pigeons.

not sure he'll be here long enough to be a legend. one of the world's best will eventually sign him for us, just going to enjoy it whilst he's here. he'll go on a run at some point this season, will probably be the point where we go on a good league run ourselves as a team

Wouldn't be surprised to see us match or better the run we went on last season, what was is it? 7 wins on the bounce?

Status
Not open for further replies.