Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton-Liverpool-Yakubu-smashes-Raul-Meireles-1356093101y.gif

why cant Lukaku do that to someone? he's probabyl even more built than Yakubu ffs!

I find myself having to remember this lad is only 21.
He had a good game yesterday and looked dangerous and held himself well against 2 good solid centre backs and one very good one (reid), he was good v lille the week before to but was awful against Sunderland. This will happen for a while I think but if he keeps his one in 2 ratio up il be more than happy

Just a little perspective

Bony, who is the player I would have wanted if we hadn't got Rom, has the same 5 goals and 1 assist in 12 appearances that Lukaku does this season.

Also @Squawka: Romelu Lukaku has now scored 37 Premier League goals since 2012/13. Only Suarez (54), van Persie (41) and Aguero (41) have scored more.
I was quite fond of Bony too until I heard he wanted over 100k a week plus is 25 compared to Lukaku's 21.

We definitely made the right choice. A striker who scores even when not totally on form is invaluable.

Yesterday was ok from him i thought.

Scored, didn't have a great game but didn't constantly mis control it and over hit passes straight to opposition players.

Status
Not open for further replies.