Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Oscar Damiani Junior, who managers the Italian market as the assistant to Romelu Lukaku’s agent Christophe Henrotay, the Belgian striker will be plying his trade in the Premier League next season.

Not though at Stamford Bridge.

Speaking in Calcio Mercato,Damiani also believes Lukaku has no plans to leave England for a new adventure in Italy’s Serie A.

“For the Italian teams there is very little chance,” said Damiani.

“Chelsea will sell him [Lukaku] outright. Juventus have been informed, but again, there is no chance for any Italian club.

“It will come as a blow [for Italian interest] because Lukaku is a great player.”

“Will Lukaku stay in the Premier League? Yes, I believe so,” concluded Damiani.
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Barkeley signing a contract extension was one of Rom's conditions! He didn't believe Bill when he said it was done (who could blame him) so we had to do a press conference to convince him.

Smart boy that Lukaku.

It's turning into a good week.

I renewed my EvertonTV subscription over the weekend, I guess that was the last bit of cash Bill needed to make this happen.

You're welcome lads.

Sorry, I can't bring myself to do it. Like that girl who always lets you down, Everton TV will just disappoint me again and I will have gotten up early on a Saturday to watch some no mark pre-season opponent only to be fuming all day that it doesn't work.

When we sign Lukaku his number will simply appear on the squad list and their will be no media mention of it #polaropposite

What's the difference though, we pay it now or we pay it later, paying it now is not an increased gamble.

The only way this makes sense is if
a.) We're broke, the Arteta/Rodwell/Fellaini money has disappeared and will never reappear

or

b.) We are planning another big signing this season and need as much cash on hand as possible to make it happen.

Have you not read the many posts on this thread telling you that most larger Prem League deals are spread over at leat three years these days. Deals can officially be spread over 'length of contract' or less, according to the rules. Its a rule that came in quite a few years ago, and a rule that was first suggested by..er...Everton, for the benefit all all Prem clubs. Another 'good thing' from the club that we support. Your second point b) may certainly be the case....this would be an excellent way of using the new Sky money or whatever funds are available, to best advantage for Everton.

Wouldn't be suprised if barkley's contract announcement was held back to be announced just before lukaku coming back on a perm.

The club trying to look like big business being done.

mentioned in the transfer thread that I think they're trying to build the best possible atmosphere for the porto game

Barkeley signing a contract extension was one of Rom's conditions! He didn't believe Bill when he said it was done (who could blame him) so we had to do a press conference to convince him.

This isn't really that unbelievable as theories go. Not the fact it needed to be a presser but certainly the condition as a statement of intent.

If Lukaku happens, i think thats the end of the 'Wheres the arteta money bill ffs

vpdm3t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.