Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lukaku happens, i think thats the end of the 'Wheres the arteta money bill ffs

vpdm3t.jpg
If so, then where is the Felli money?

Nope, the Arteta money is still unaccounted for.

Wouldn't be suprised if barkley's contract announcement was held back to be announced just before lukaku coming back on a perm.

The club trying to look like big business being done.

FFP says we've got the budget

I don't know what Kenwright said to Umbro but they must have upped our money considerably. Due to premier league wage restrictions. They don't seem an issue too.

Umbro no doubt something like Kenwrights secret weapon after they were sold by Nike

Kenwright must love Umbro today.

FFP says we've got the budget

I don't know what Kenwright said to Umbro but they must have upped our money considerably. Due to premier league wage restrictions. They don't seem an issue too.

Umbro no doubt something like Kenwrights secret weapon after they were sold by Nike

Kenwright must love Umbro today.

what?

With the TV money and the wages off the books in the last two years, there's around £35m unaccounted for (very rough estimate).

£4m for Besic, say another £4m for Barry & Besic's wages and I'd say £24m on Lukaku would see us break even since the Arteta money.

As I said though, very rough estimates and it wouldn't surprise me if around £5m has disappeared down the couch. But with Barkley, Lukaku, Stones etc. we have money in the bank on the pitch.

With the TV money and the wages off the books in the last two years, there's around £35m unaccounted for (very rough estimate).

£4m for Besic, say another £4m for Barry & Besic's wages and I'd say £24m on Lukaku would see us break even since the Arteta money.

As I said though, very rough estimates and it wouldn't surprise me if around £5m has disappeared down the couch. But with Barkley, Lukaku, Stones etc. we have money in the bank on the pitch.

May I ask what your basing these figures on Friend?

I mean when you say unaccounted for, are you excluding the TV money?

May I ask what your basing these figures on Friend?

I mean when you say unaccounted for, are you excluding the TV money?

No, including TV money.

And I'm basing it on absolutely nothing but rough figures in my own head mate. Could be woefully off, cba researching.

Status
Not open for further replies.