Lukaku to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, that was his worst performance in a blue shirt.

He was very poor at holding the ball up, and his link up play was useless because he couldn't control the ball or put a proper weighting on any of his passes.

On that performance, he is definitely not worth blowing our entire summer transfer budget on.

Welbeck might be a better buy, his link up play is better, he more skilful and got better vision but his goal scoring record is not at good but he does get play out of position a lot.

Hmmm you can see why Jose didn't want to use him this season, he too inconsistent for Chelsea.

Exactly what I have been saying for months.

But this wont be mentioned by media....but next week when he scores a tap in...in will be news again...."why is he not starting for Chelsea..."

Welbeck might be a better buy, his link up play is better, he more skilful and got better vision but his goal scoring record is not at good but he does get play out of position a lot.

Hernandez all day long for half the price for me. Mobile and takes responsibility.

There's no point being a strong lad like Lukaku if you can't judge the ball in flight and win a header, and your first touch is your last all the time.

Been saying for months the lad is never a 20m+ player

Looks like a frigging pissed bodybuilder half the time with his gash 1st touch

Want Bony in before him.

The only way id see 20+ mil spent on him would be if it was mostly add ons because theres no way in hell hes worth it currently, the potentials there, but right now hes too hit and miss for us to rely on week in week out

He's raw in the areas you'd expect at his age...people forget how fast he rose to where he's at now. Too much going for him to just dismiss him.
There's also too many weak areas to his game to justify spending anywhere near £20m for him. He's been poor for 3/4 games now and when he's poor he just offers nothing.

For all his talk of wanting to join a top 4 club he's had his chances of helping take us into the top 4 and he has been great some games but in others a complete let down. He definitely isn't as great as he thinks he is IMO.

Louis Saha in his final season never put in as poor as a performance as that.

The Arsenal game apart, he has been muck since New Year.

Swerve

I wouldn't swerve him altogether but a I sure wouldn't be for paying anywehere near £20 million for him.

The thing is, everyone says about him being young and all.

Well, that being the case we should be seeing him even better now than he was in the autumn.

But he looks nowt like the player he did back then.

The poor performances are beginning to heavily outweigh the promising ones.

I'm sure Lukaku has a great future, but it's difficult to justify a club in Everton's position spending upwards of £20m on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.