Lukaku to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it meant that we could get Soldado for a bargain price I'd take it. Soldado has been crap this season but he's a top, top player.

I don't see how Soldado would fit in to our system though. He's not the kind of player we need, we've had enough strikers under the last management that didnt fit the style of play or score enough goals, I'd hope we are past those signings now.

I don't see how Soldado would fit in to our system though. He's not the kind of player we need, we've had enough strikers under the last management that didnt fit the style of play or score enough goals, I'd hope we are past those signings now.

Would he be that dissimilar to Lukaku? Comes alive in the box, physical presence, good finisher but not one to run the channels. I think with Mirrallas, McGeady, Pienaar and hopefull Deulofeu to choose from on the wings he'd be pretty good for us as the main man up front.

That's was a pointless article tbh and nothing no one already new. Let's be honest, half the prem will want Lukaku as will several foreign teams, possible they might swap Costa for Lukaku.

All we can do is bid, hope Chelsea take it and he wants to stay here. I don't see Murinho selling to Spurs, we ae probably the only team in England he sell Lukaku to.

Would he be that dissimilar to Lukaku? Comes alive in the box, physical presence, good finisher but not one to run the channels. I think with Mirrallas, McGeady, Pienaar and hopefull Deulofeu to choose from on the wings he'd be pretty good for us as the main man up front.

??

They don't have a manager. Who exactly is looking at Lukaku? Levy himself?

Also, Daily Mail.

NEXT.

Status
Not open for further replies.