Votes: 98 79.7%
  • Bony

Votes: 25 20.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf17

Player Valuation: £225k
I'd just like to get a percentage of people would rather have. Obviously Lukaku would be around £25million and Bony around the same.

If we do a poll regarding the support of Kenwright and Elstone, it won't be 100:0.

I picked Bony because at the moment I think he is more suited to our play, better at holding up the ball and scores more headers from set pieces. In the long run Lukaku would be the better shout definately. In a dream world I'd buy Bony now and get Rom back on loan for next season

It's a landslide for big Romelu. I'd love him here permanently. The crowd love him already but if he steps out on that Goodison pitch on the first game of the season as an Everton player he'll be adored!

I was just about to say give him the #9 shirt but Kone has that number FFS!

It's a landslide for big Romelu. I'd love him here permanently. The crowd love him already but if he steps out on that Goodison pitch on the first game of the season as an Everton player he'll be adored!

I was just about to say give him the #9 shirt but Kone has that number FFS!

Give Kone the #28 shirt.

Signifies the day of the month Ramadan begins, because he's set his sights on 28 goals (in the Prem for his career) and he is closer to following in the footsteps of Big Vic.

Frees up the #9 for Rom. Perfect.

Unfortunately the likely facts are Bony will go to Arsenal and Lukaku will either remain at Chelsea or move to another Champs League club. And we will get Remy from QPR, Pienaar being part of the deal going the opposite direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.