LOSC Lille v Everton. 23rd Oct at 18.00.

Voulez-vouz coucher avec moi?

• Ce soir

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Le Everton

Votes: 139 72.0%
  • A draw lad

Votes: 45 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy if he plays barkley we need to really start taking the league seriously Burnley are gonna play with 10 men behind the ball we need barkley fully fit to make those driving runs/open up the space for the striker, Naismith is more than capable of starting against lille daft by martinez.

Crazy if he plays barkley we need to really start taking the league seriously Burnley are gonna play with 10 men behind the ball we need barkley fully fit to make those driving runs/open up the space for the striker, Naismith is more than capable of starting against lille daft by martinez.

oh my word

I'm worries of off over playing Barkley to soon.

If he does start (I don't think I would if I was Martinez) I don't want to see him play more than an hour if he does play)

so we fret about wanting Barks back all season - and yet when he is back you don't want him to start?

He lasted an hour against Villa, i'm pretty sure he's gonna start, and then he may be a sub on sunday. The lad needs game time.

so we fret about wanting Barks back all season - and yet when he is back you don't want him to start?

He lasted an hour against Villa, i'm pretty sure he's gonna start, and then he may be a sub on sunday. The lad needs game time.

He needs game time but not being involved in 3 games in 8 days including an away trip to France and back, you would be the first to moan if he picked up a knock tomorrow and kept him out the league for a few games.

People seriously need to stop thinking we can just put the league as a 2nd priority and go gung ho all eggs in 1 basket in the europa, we need to rotate and rest our best players whenever possible. Man City, Roma, Juventus, liverpool and Benfica. All teams that could/looking likely to fall into the europa we realistically ain't gonna win it so try by all means but do so rotating and keeping our best for the league and when we get through to the knock outs fair enough play a full strength 11.

People bashed kenwright/moyes for having no squad depth to rotate back in the EUFA cup now we have a squad people want the same 11 week in week out lol

The amount of homoeroticism on this site frightens me

Wait until Chico starts with the old shower pix from the 60's and such.

Oh well, boys will be boys. Hope Everton are better than this preview, but that doesn't mean it was bad.

A little short of baguettes, absinthe and snails. Defo need some snails.

Wait until Chico starts with the old shower pix from the 60's and such.

Oh well, boys will be boys. Hope Everton are better than this preview, but that doesn't mean it was bad.

A little short of baguettes, absinthe and snails. Defo needed some snails.

Osman and Barry not doing it for you then?

was told some 8000 home stand tickets have been sent out to UK addresses ..

Some following we've got like.

Lille will be blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.