LOSC Lille v Everton. 23rd Oct at 18.00.

Voulez-vouz coucher avec moi?

• Ce soir

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Le Everton

Votes: 139 72.0%
  • A draw lad

Votes: 45 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Barkley starts tomorrow and Naismith on Sunday. No problem with that. We know the players can't play every game so rotating them is the right thing to do. Just hope we get two good results from it.

...the players and fans worked hard for the reward of such games last season, think RM will agree with many of the posts and realise a win here will virtually see us qualified with a couple of winnable home games to come. I'm predicting a strong starting X1 and the players up for it.

Looking at the highlights of Lille's weekend defeat, they were clearly unlucky and have some talented players.

So Barkley starts tomorrow and Naismith on Sunday. No problem with that. We know the players can't play every game so rotating them is the right thing to do. Just hope we get two good results from it.

I'd start Barkley in both, he's fully fit (assumedly) so needs as much football as he can get atm!

would luv to have afforded this but alas.hope the local coppers dont go OTT like florence and we get the three points of course!

Que Dieu vous bénisse Monsieur azul . Satre lui-même serait jaloux de vos talents .
Bonne route à tous les bleus voyageant .
Que le Seigneur vous retourner en toute sécurité et victorieux . Amen .

Le révérend

I'm worries of off over playing Barkley to soon.

If he does start (I don't think I would if I was Martinez) I don't want to see him play more than an hour if he does play)

Status
Not open for further replies.