LOSC Lille v Everton. 23rd Oct at 18.00.

Voulez-vouz coucher avec moi?

• Ce soir

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Le Everton

Votes: 139 72.0%
  • A draw lad

Votes: 45 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard
Coleman Jagielka Browning Baines
McCarthy Besic
Lukaku Barkley Pienaar
Eto'o

i like that , but i'd go

coleman jags browning baines
----mccarthy besic piennaar
-----------barkley
-----eto'oo---lukaku

but thats cos im fancy..

...Little Eggs just dropped me a message to say 5 years ago today we were in Lisbon for the Benfica game. Not sure if that's accurate. Great day despite the score, fingers crossed the Lille result will be a lot better.

Would be happy with a point with two home games left to play, obviously want the win though, would be great for the confidence to get another win under our belt.

Even before the travelling squad was announced I thought Barkley would start, give him an hour. Was made up with his performance against Villa, last season he had an iffy spell after he came back from injury, so wasn't sure what to expect. To state the obvious he is so important to us now and how we play.

Enjoyed the preview, the opening line was an enjoyable throwback.

Safe journey to all the Blues going over for the game, do us proud.

Howard
Coleman Alcaraz Distin Baines
Gibson Barry
McGeady Besic Atsu
Eto

Starting team, you heard it here first.
Wouldn't put Atsu in myself and would consider resting Baines for Garbutt with Oviedo ahead of him. Oh and Barkley has to start

can win this if we grow a pair and go for it,probably could say that about quite a few games though this season.Would like to see Besic start this one.first game I'm getting to watch in Europe,so well ready for this .

safe journey for all those lids Travelling.

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Alcaraz Baines
McCarthy Barry
McGeady Barkley Pienaar
Lukaku

Full strength for me. Win this and I think we will start to see a rotation in Europe, seems to me RM is intent on qualifying as soon as possible. Perhaps we will see Eto from the start rather than Romelu.

I don't think they will be able to live with us. We will win and score at least 3 IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.