Line up V Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
joel
coleman stones jagielka baines
mirallas mccarthy besic mcgeady/pienaar
barkley
kone / eto'o.

rom needs a little rest and he might be able to come on against tired legs and get a brace.

Howard
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
Besic McCarthy Barkley
Mirallas Lukaku McGeady

433, Outrun their midfield, give Rom as much as support as possible. Shame to drop Nasiy but for me, have to play like this. Give him 30 in the second if it's tight.

Howard
Coleman. Stones. Alcatraz. Gar but
Barkley. Besic

McGeady. Naismith. Piennar
Lukaku
Manager: J. Royle

Whoever is selected needs to play at pace, with commitment, belief in himself and his team mates and most of all, with a desire to win and crush the opposition.

We are too nice, too slow, too soft and lack any notion of how to bury anyone.
QPR were there for the taking last Monday and at 3-0, we switched off, went back to sideways passing hence the booing and them scoring.

We should have pushed on and rattled in 6 or 7.

Fed up with watching us struggle this season, I wanna see us kick the living crap out of someone, not playing dirty, but bagging a hatful of goals and being bloody ruthless about it. There is no more room for being nice, if someone is there to be snotted, damn well snot them and enjoy it !!

Last edited:

Couldn't care less as long as there are two wingers and everyone is in their correct position!!!

Me

Shirley the nurse
Phil the barman
Pete the plasterer
Bob the joiner

Arthur the painter
Dave the chef
Gareth the chef
Ray the kitchen porter

Mark the teacher
Neil the precision engineer

There, I've done a team that may win out of realistic people I know. They can't do any bloody worse.
good move playing the 2 chefs in cm together

Neville Southall, Steve Simonson, Paul Gerrard, Thomas Myhre, Nigel Martyn, Richard Wright, Tim Howard, Ian Turner, John Rudy, Espen Bardsen, Sander Westerveld

Status
Not open for further replies.