Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think Bobby will get a chance to play a fully fit XI this season. It's like hamstring injuries are going around like a cold at Goodison this season

I worry after this season that half our side will be crocked from these injuries. Ligament and hamstring injuries everywhere

Awful news, Even more imperative that we get Kevin Mirallas back now so we at least have the right side as a focal point of attack.

Feel for bainsey but like someone has said he deserves a good rest and will come back stronger plus it's nice to see if Luke Garbutt can step up and fill the void which I am looking forward to seeing as I believe he has massive potential

Does anyone else think Bobby will get a chance to play a fully fit XI this season. It's like hamstring injuries are going around like a cold at Goodison this season

Sadly no i dont think he will, and its a killer. But to be fair im sure most clubs will say the same..

Ugh, not Baines. It's such a pleasure to watch Baines do his thing. It'll be nice to see Oviedo in action again, but it's bittersweet without Baines.

does anyone know a rough time expected back, and the extent of the injury?!
There are lots of rumours flying around on Twitter from a variety of sources, saying that it isn't too bad. Some even say just a knock.

On the other hand, there are comments linking it to similar injuries with Sturridge and expecting a few weeks out.

Nevertheless, I do not think any one of us will properly know until he has been assessed by the club. Until then it is just hearsay.

Although, I would be surprised if he'd be back before mid December based solely on our luck at the moment.

Well if its just a knock and i think myself he will be ok for some reason,it should be nothing,but as said Everton will do a scan and then not tell you how it went,with Martinez then probably comming out and saying we have to be carefull not to make it worst etc,etc.something like that.

There are lots of rumours flying around on Twitter from a variety of sources, saying that it isn't too bad. Some even say just a knock.

On the other hand, there are comments linking it to similar injuries with Sturridge and expecting a few weeks out.

Nevertheless, I do not think any one of us will properly know until he has been assessed by the club. Until then it is just hearsay.

Although, I would be surprised if he'd be back before mid December based solely on our luck at the moment.

Well Sturridge's injury was only meant to be 2-3 weeks, it's only took so long because he's a crock and got injured again. So I think "like Sturridge's" implies it isn't too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.