Ledley

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewoo

Player Valuation: £950k
Been keeping half an eye on him after we were first linked. Has had a good season and I hope we get him for the left side.

I Wonder, though, if we missed our opportunity to get him cheap? A while back we were put off by a £5M price because Cardiff didnt wanna lose him mid-season. Has it gone up or down now I wonder.

could be the latest championship coup if he comes - or could be the next Nugent I suppose. Guess it may depend on the cup final, our bank balance and who we look for in the middle of the park

Cardiff's chairman is trying to instigate a bidding war for him, but i'd seriously doubt if DM would even consider paying more than £3M for him, and some of that would be based on appearances etc.

Cardiff's chairman is trying to instigate a bidding war for him, but i'd seriously doubt if DM would even consider paying more than £3M for him, and some of that would be based on appearances etc.

I think that would be a good price - agree Cardiff would take some squeezing. I wonder how many other tams are going to be throwing silly money round this year

What i have seen of him which admittedly is not a lot i havent been that immpressed and i dont think he is a player who may make an immediate impact. That said i could be wrong.

Would prefer us to push the boat out on a

Downing
McGeady
Arshavan
Barnes
SWP
Lennon

Or even a cheeky bid for Arjen Robben on loan remember him!

What i have seen of him which admittedly is not a lot i havent been that immpressed and i dont think he is a player who may make an immediate impact. That said i could be wrong.

Would prefer us to push the boat out on a

Downing
McGeady
Arshavan
Barnes
SWP
Lennon

Or even a cheeky bid for Arjen Robben on loan remember him!

I tend to agree with you more than most on here.

As for Barnes, I have a sneaky suspicion that there was more to the Alan Stubbs transfer than what meets the eye. Heres hoping!

As for Robben though, not a chance :( Would be amazing that though.

If we do sign Barnes then we'll have some poncey names amongst our first team squad.

2 X Tim.

1 X Leighton.

1 X Giles.

Just a pointless observation, as usual.

I think that would be a good price - agree Cardiff would take some squeezing. I wonder how many other tams are going to be throwing silly money round this year

Spurs just did on some Croatian midfielder I hadn't heard of.

15M+ to be exact.

I'm just dumbfounded at the prices these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.