Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think moyes went to watch Jo, we have no chance of signing him for that money especially if we only have £20-£30m and need at least 4 midfielders, i think it was more likely Yuri Zhirkov moyes was interested in. not sure how much he would be but around £5m at a guess.

i'll bet he wont be plain old "jo" if he does come, what with the shirt printing.....bet that would even be a challenge for the shop, "so are you sure it doesn't have an 'e' ,cos my arl fellas called joe an thar'as an'e inni ",plus side is my missus is called jo so might finally get her to wear a shirt;)
lot of dough though.....for the player i mean not the shirt,although yeah for the shirt too.

We stand more chance of signing Jo Brand,silly,silly rumour.

She could certainly make up the numbers and is available on a free. Wages might be stumbling block but if we could tempt her with £15k a week and a box of mars bars I'd be happy. :D

Says who?

He is not exactly performing is he, even before we had the Yak he still wasn't slotting. He's had a very very brief scoring run of 8 games or so when he first signed plus a random goal every 3-4 games.
Yak has come in, and working with the same midfield has slotted 20 odd goals.
Yeah AJ is a 'workhorse' so what. Where's his goals.

Don't get me wrong, I like AJ. I just don't think we stand to gain much by keeping him. If we can sell him on for 9m+ then take it. I'd play Anichebe and Vaughan ahead of him every game anyway. The pairing of AJ and the Yak doesn't look to work too well for me. It clicks now and again, but largely it just doesn't. Anichebe and the Yak is a better pairing, both strong and can get their head on the ball and both hustle defenders.

Now this Jo lad is a possibility who has 30 odd goals in 50 odd games, I'd hope Moyes is an astute enough manager to realise what a chance it is and strike while the iron is hot! Get what he can for AJ and move on.

Anichebe is very hit and miss in 90minutes (even coming on as a sub). He missed two sitters against Newcastle and his first touch is pretty poor. He's big and strong which works well when we punt it up to him. Stick the ball on the ground and to his feet - I'd pick AJ over him.

As for Vaughan - if he stays fit then maybe but he hasnt for 3 seasons so I'm not 100% sold on the kid.

She could certainly make up the numbers and is available on a free. Wages might be stumbling block but if we could tempt her with £15k a week and a box of mars bars I'd be happy. :D

She'd fill the Carsley role brilliantly, also Davey Moyes could use her physical repulsiveness to inspire each individual team member, whoever plays below par would be forced to perform cunnilingus on Miss Brand before she has an after match shower / bath.

She'd fill the Carsley role brilliantly, also Davey Moyes could use her physical repulsiveness to inspire each individual team member, whoever plays below par would be forced to perform cunnilingus on Miss Brand before she has an after match shower / bath.

At the very least she'd provide great entertainment for some of our less attractive players. What's the bet that if she signs up, she and Phil Neville forge a close relationship, before, during and after the match! :lol:

As long as the two of them don't play in midfield together, then I'll be happy.

18M ???

Only way that's happening is if we sell a player and I'd prefer that we try not to sell anyone.

Now if someone comes in with a silly money bid (i.e. 20M for Arteta or 15M for A.J.), then we take it.

But no one's gonna do that.

18M ???

Only way that's happening is if we sell a player and I'd prefer that we try not to sell anyone.

Now if someone comes in with a silly money bid (i.e. 20M for Arteta or 15M for A.J.), then we take it.

But no one's gonna do that.

That's why god mistakingly invented the geordie, who eventually incestually spawned the laughable institution that is Newcastle United

At the very least she'd provide great entertainment for some of our less attractive players. What's the bet that if she signs up, she and Phil Neville forge a close relationship, before, during and after the match! :lol:

As long as the two of them don't play in midfield together, then I'll be happy.
horrible thought imagine if she bred with Neville :eek:
on the transfer if its dual ownership its bound to go pear shaped:mad:

I'd love him here and we should defo loan him for a year with a view to a permanent deal.

[Poor language removed] great player, 18 million seems abit steep, but id love him here, he would be our torres/drogba/ronaldo (you get the point)

However looking at how much money we would have, i cant see it happening, we would only have like 5 million left...unless we sell johnson (which id say about 7 million is what he is worth - west ham reportedly offered 15 though :) - good times)

Status
Not open for further replies.