Jindrich Stanek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johle Stones is a full international and if you showed the clips of the mistakes he made in preseason what would you think of him?

A goalkeepers mistakes are highlighted at the best of times and I will bet even Nevill Southall made those mistakes as a youngster.
Southall was really bad at one point, i believe he let like four goals in a match and was quickly sent out on loan.

He then obviously went on to be class but even he messed up a lot. Even at Bury reserves.

People forget how young he is. A lot of attention on mistakes he has at this age can really knock confidence. So much so that it can effect your career.

Sad if it does because this kid has a lot of potential.

He looks very tall doesn't he? Big boy indeed. All kidding aside though, if that is where his foot skills and composure levels are at, he is years away...

A keeper enters his prime, when, late 20s? 30? So he's got 10 years to sort it out. No worries.

When I was his age I was doing a bad job of rotating cans of veg at Tescos. No one (even my manager) gave a monkeys whether I if a good job or not but harsh and unjustified criticism made me do a worse rather than better job.

Give him a break. Better to make those mistakes now than much later.

He actually looks a boss keeper to be fair, seen him a few times. Absolute howler he's had there though.

Boss? Really? Better than Griffiths, who sat on the bench? I seriously doubt it, but then he has got a foreign name and was bought rather than raised by the academy. So, obviously he must be better. Otherwise it would have been a mistake to buy him, wouldn't it?

He has played so few games since he arrived, that I imagine he was being evaluated.
I'm sure Joe Royle was just as impressed as Stanek's team mates.

Boss? Really? Better than Griffiths, who sat on the bench? I seriously doubt it, but then he has got a foreign name and was bought rather than raised by the academy. So, obviously he must be better. Otherwise it would have been a mistake to buy him, wouldn't it?

He has played so few games since he arrived, that I imagine he was being evaluated.
Nonsense.

Looks good to me mate. Martinez obviously deems him to be better than Griffiths as he was taking Stanek to train with the first team in pre-season. You can't just judge him on this mistake it's pretty narrow minded to be honest.

Quite possibly the worst post ive ever seen.
He was bought for decent money, he's highly rated, and from what ive seen from him, he's very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.