Jindrich Stanek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complain when youngsters aren't given a chance in big games.

Destroy them when they make a mistake in a meaningless youth kickabout.

Complain when youngsters aren't given a chance in big games.

Destroy them when they make a mistake in a meaningless youth kickabout.
I'd hardly say I "destroyed" him.

Meaningless kick about or not, when a goalie tries to play his way out of the penalty area, sooner or later it'll end in tears.

If Tim Howard did it we'd all do our nut.

And now the media of him doing those mistakes have went viral on a social media he uses.

Everton fans, ruining young players confidence since 1878. Is right.

Best of luck, and benefit of the doubt to this youngster. You see what I mean though?

Ahh, Neville, what a player......

(Southall, that is, not the pointy get)
Of course mate, but it takes good feet to be a top keeper nowadays. Not necessarily in the way Stanek used his yesterday though!

I imagine you've seen him a bit more than the 6 seconds of the above video clip.

I'll take your word for that.

Saw him at a couple of U21 games last season as my work's near the stadium they play at occasionally in Southport, he looks a decent prospect. Obviously had a mare but he's getting a lot more stick than he deserves on Twitter etc.

Bad move by the club putting that video on EvertonTV

Its all over the internet now and seeing what "our" fans are posting, you can imagine the rest

He is a kid learning football, go ahead destroy his confidence, I have seen GKs in their 30s doing bigger mistakes

Johle Stones is a full international and if you showed the clips of the mistakes he made in preseason what would you think of him?

A goalkeepers mistakes are highlighted at the best of times and I will bet even Nevill Southall made those mistakes as a youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.