Jindrich Stanek

Status
Not open for further replies.
18yr old lad getting hung out to dry by farts judging him on a 7 second vine. Not on at all. Idiots. Its probably an Everton fan who recorded the original one as well, sigh.

Don't mind Fourth Official usually but he's been a tit for posting that vine. What was the point?

Also:

e33a0f3cd7e2f8a899de354daf0f7e0d.png

He will be, and seems to be. He is a young lad and it is hard. Footballers don't suffer from lack of emotions, they aren't robots. Especially ones who have only just turned 18.

Why does he seem to be? Not having a go, just interested to see if there has been a reaction.

Keepers need to be a little tougher mentally than the average footballer, even at a young age, and I would say our coaches would be turning this into a positive for the lad. I've only heard good things about him, so I would be surprised if this ruins him.

Why does he seem to be? Not having a go, just interested to see if there has been a reaction.

Keepers need to be a little tougher mentally than the average footballer, even at a young age, and I would say our coaches would be turning this into a positive for the lad. I've only heard good things about him, so I would be surprised if this ruins him.
By his posts on twitter etc you can tell.

Yeah he'll have the support around him. But honestly mate knowing from first hand experience how devastating this sort of stuff can be for a young footballer. It can really ruin your confidence, i know it doesn't seem a big thing but for a young lad it really can be.

By his posts on twitter etc you can tell.

Yeah he'll have the support around him. But honestly mate knowing from first hand experience how devastating this sort of stuff can be for a young footballer. It can really ruin your confidence, i know it doesn't seem a big thing but for a young lad it really can be.

Fair enough mate. This is the perfect time for Howard to come down, put a hand on his shoulder at training and get him through it then.

All these complete bellends posting stuff like 'We thought Joel was bad' etc need to take a serious look at themselves and question whether following football's a good choice for them. Apparently no one gets a chance anymore because a 6 second video on the internet sums up the lads goalkeeping video on a whole. Go and watch a u21's game ffs.

Fair enough mate. This is the perfect time for Howard to come down, put a hand on his shoulder at training and get him through it then.
I'm honestly really annoyed at some of the 'blues' making this go viral.

Fourth official really should be ashamed about it considering he / she is an evertonian and things spread like wildfire, on social media. After he posted it, it got posted on sportsbible or some crappy website and even that got 30 thousand hits / likes or whatever and his twitter handle was tagged in it. It's really not on but what can we do eh.

sent a tweet to him just now with a little encouragement and he favorited it right away. i think he'll be just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.