Jindrich Stanek

Status
Not open for further replies.
What golden generation of players?
welli was quoting stubbs :) players like garbutt, stones, barkley, ledson, kenny, browning, kennedy, green, and a few others are thought highly
of (which i know it doesnt mean a lot) lets get some of these through and see which ones actually make it other than barkley and stones, were signing more young players and theres no gaurentee they will make it either, we need to invest in the first team.

welli was quoting stubbs :) players like garbutt, stones, barkley, ledson, kenny, browning, kennedy, green, and a few others are thought highly
of (which i know it doesnt mean a lot) lets get some of these through and see which ones actually make it other than barkley and stones, were signing more young players and theres no gaurentee they will make it either, we need to invest in the first team.
Garbutt won't make it at Everton neither will Kenny and Kennedy. Lundstrum won't either. One player who looked decent was Conor Grant. I think he could be a decent player

reasons for them not making it? garbutts already made his debut and ive always liked what ive seen , kenny is young england international and your writing him off already, may as well scrap our academy if your writing off players who have been spoken very well of from people within the club. at least give a reason seens your in the know

Kenny as in the guy whose just won the cup for England as first choice right back. How can uou say he wont make it when hes 16 ???

Garbutt won't make it at Everton neither will Kenny and Kennedy. Lundstrum won't either. One player who looked decent was Conor Grant. I think he could be a decent player

Theres plenty there, first wave would be;

DF-Garbutt/Stones/Browning
MF-Ledson/Lundstram/Grant/Kennedy/McAleny

Lets see what happens! McAleny as a MF as apparently some think he will be beat on the left of midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.