January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the link with that Fellows adn saw his contract is expiring in the summer ,made me wonder if any other young English players contracts are up we could look at!

Thierry Small anyone?

I doubt they're doing that with this kid its not like its an exciting signing everyone would want them to go after I guess quite a lot of transfers take a bit of negotiating you don't just walk away straight away.

The post you're replying to is typical of a lot of posts on here.

Read a load of speculation, sprinkle on some unfounded assumptions to have a go at the club, and then state "it's probably all 'jarg anyway". 😂

Typical Everton. Player doesn't fancy us, more talks planned. Player turns us down, "at least we tried"...
If he doesn't want to come, we should move onto the next target, instead of wasting time trying to persuade him. It's probably all jarg anyway as we're skint.
So is sevilla...I am just wondering if the player already kind of said yes to sevilla and as usual we have moved too late thinking it will be easy to change his mind.

Yeah is a space needed for the right mid spot sure we will give you a fair price. Can you tell us anything about him 😂
He's a great prospect, he is out of contract soon so you can probably get him for next to nothing. They reckon he currently in talks to renew his contract but you know that money talks and some greedy agent will be spinning his tales. I see his little Ford Fiesta parked next to the big 100 grand 4 x 4's on the players car park so sure he would like an upgrade on that 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.