January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, another united reject? Please, no more!
16 off them of them if my memory serves me right. A few have been sucessful, Kanchelskis always looked good, Garner is looking a steal, Phil Nevile gave us 300 plus appearences and was solid enough.... so i would put them all in the good deal drawer. Of course there has been some bad ones.
Its a sign of what we have become, a feeder club for the rich money laundering ones. Cherry pick our few decent players and offload the ones that dont cut the grade onto us. Needs to change!

If 777 want him so bad they'd just get standard to sign him and then have him turn up at goodison in a years time. Mitigates the risk of the takeover falling through as well

IMG_7574.jpeg

If 777 want him so bad they'd just get standard to sign him and then have him turn up at goodison in a years time. Mitigates the risk of the takeover falling through as well

Cos the Belgian Pro League isn't the Premier League and the lad will probably have bigger names after him

Typical Everton. Player doesn't fancy us, more talks planned. Player turns us down, "at least we tried"...
If he doesn't want to come, we should move onto the next target, instead of wasting time trying to persuade him. It's probably all jarg anyway as we're skint.
I doubt they're doing that with this kid its not like its an exciting signing everyone would want them to go after I guess quite a lot of transfers take a bit of negotiating you don't just walk away straight away.

No idea why people are bothering with this in the current climate of the finances being in a total mess.

Sell to buy, that’s the only way forward. However the only sellable assets are vital to our survival.

Unless we offload it will surely be the same players going forward into the second half of the season.
Totally agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.