January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not need surgery on his knee, should be back playing in 3 weeks. It would be touch and go if he would pass a medical at this moment in time, best to wait for him in the summer.
I'm sure we could put up with Barry for 6 Months until we sign Lee 'Superstar' Cattermole

Daily Fail are now linking Distin to West Ham.

Sylvain Distin on West Ham's radar as defender search goes on
West Ham are weighing up Everton defender Sylvain Distin.
They are desperate for a centre back and the 37-year-old Frenchman can leave Everton on a free transfer.
A short term deal until the end of the season is likely, although he may push for an 18 month contract.
Distin has played for four clubs in England – Newcastle, Manchester City, Portsmouth and Everton since arriving from PSG 13 years ago.
West Ham have three central defenders injured and do not want to rush Reece Oxford.
Distin would be really good for them. He would suit their style and be a great signing.

I'm not sure if I would want to loose him although if we can get someone in then could be the right move.

Daily Fail are now linking Distin to West Ham.

Sylvain Distin on West Ham's radar as defender search goes on
West Ham are weighing up Everton defender Sylvain Distin.
They are desperate for a centre back and the 37-year-old Frenchman can leave Everton on a free transfer.
A short term deal until the end of the season is likely, although he may push for an 18 month contract.
Distin has played for four clubs in England – Newcastle, Manchester City, Portsmouth and Everton since arriving from PSG 13 years ago.
West Ham have three central defenders injured and do not want to rush Reece Oxford.

Having a case of deja vu - it is Heitinga all over again!

Status
Not open for further replies.