January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Fail are now linking Distin to West Ham.

Sylvain Distin on West Ham's radar as defender search goes on
West Ham are weighing up Everton defender Sylvain Distin.
They are desperate for a centre back and the 37-year-old Frenchman can leave Everton on a free transfer.
A short term deal until the end of the season is likely, although he may push for an 18 month contract.
Distin has played for four clubs in England – Newcastle, Manchester City, Portsmouth and Everton since arriving from PSG 13 years ago.
West Ham have three central defenders injured and do not want to rush Reece Oxford.

Being serious for a minute, I was in Sayers on County road and a young lad in an Everton trackie ran in and said to the lady behind the counter " Excuse me, do you sell Jerk Chicken Pasties? "

Must be for Ricardo Fuller.
Sorry mate can't hear you, you're on ignore.

Last edited:

They are desperate for a centre back and the 37-year-old Frenchman can leave Everton on a free transfer.
A short term deal until the end of the season is likely, although he may push for an 18 month contract.
Distin has played for four clubs in England – Newcastle, Manchester City, Portsmouth and Everton since arriving from PSG 13 years ago.
West Ham have three central defenders injured and do not want to rush Reece Oxford.
Would be made up with that

Give him them for free on the condition that they sell us Reid now for 5m.

Great deal if so.

Being serious for a minute, I was in Sayers on County road and a young lad in an Everton trackie ran in and said to the lady behind the counter " Excuse me, do you sell Jerk Chicken Pasties? "

Must be for Ricardo Fuller.
When are we signing Boyd and fuller then? 22:55? Great signings IMO

Stop banging on about spurs wanting him am sure whoever is looking to move for him probably won't be in this country.
I was talking about the teams in the premiership hence teams that "get top 4".

I agree if he goes he'll probably go to Spain and maybe A Madrid. Maybe we can make them a deal and we'll sell them Mirallas if they allow us to take Silva off Braga. Everyone would be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.