James McCarthy, I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can still get better especially his offensive play, he has it in him, I think it will come as he get older, he's a very humble lad and self belief isn't natural to him!

Besic has all the tools to be one of the best in the league and think he will be!

I like how 2 of our best players are Scotish, back in the days of the First Division every top side had at least one Scotish player.

As much as I love the guy, I think the phrase/sentence "never been so suprised by a player! only can and should ever relate to one player, and that player is without a doubt naismith! yes Mccarthy has improved as a player, but he's always been a good player with age on his side, I used to cringe, while putting my head in my hands when naisy would enter the pitch, and that takes alot when he's wearing our shirt! The lad should be commended for his turn around as a player (or he's just got some secret identical twin that nobody actually knows about!) naisy has come from total zero to bleeding hero!! Mccarthy never been that low!

A solid 7 or 8 every game, bargain buy. As a Scot it's highly frustrating he chose Ireland over his country of birth but good luck to the lad.

McCarthy, Stones, Barkley, Coleman, Besic, Oviedo, Browning and Lukaku: as an Evertonian, that group of players - with a possible decade together - fills me with the same hope as 1984 did. And with a manager who is planning for the long term, I don't think we'll be waiting 19 years for success COY(Y)B

McCarthy, Stones, Barkley, Coleman, Besic, Oviedo, Browning and Lukaku: as an Evertonian, that group of players - with a possible decade together - fills me with the same hope as 1984 did. And with a manager who is planning for the long term, I don't think we'll be waiting 19 years for success COY(Y)B

There's a chance Garbutt, Galloway and Ledson could turn out to be crackers too. The latter could be having his breakthrough season within as little as two years if rumours are to be believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.