is moyes the only manager you have known?

is moyes all you have known?

• yes

Votes: 44 42.3%
  • no

Votes: 60 57.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catterick through to now...but only one of them was actually Man Utd's manager at the same time..although Mike Walker did a good impression of an opposition manager..

In fairness no Everton manager was in post for as long as Moyes for a very long time, so it is a huge change for most.

Kendall leaving the first time was the nearest to the Moyes situation..the difference being that Kendall left as manager of the champions...whereas Moyes is joining the champions

Immediate family are reds, so i only really got seriously involved when i had my first job at 18, co-incidently the season Moyes took over.

He's all i've ever really known, i wasn't "all in" growing up with the FA Cup win in '95 because all i had to go off was MoTD and the radio commentaries!

i'm just asking!! some might be in there teens/twentys or older others might be from abroad!! that is all!

gordonlee.jpg

who could forget Gorgon Lee's cheery face

lad its not asked for this!!

its asked so people like you might see that it has happend before and yes its a worry (defo with bill) but it could also be a start!!

i remember utd before fergie!!!

As an American supporter coming very late to the Everton party Moyes is all I've known. This helps me put things into the proper perspective seeing how many of you have been through this routine many times before! Thanks!

In "fill in the blank" we trust! COYB!

Started from Kendall 1st time around, actually met Harvey too. Some of you lot are making me feel old though

Status
Not open for further replies.