Injury updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only saving grace for me is my missus hasn't got an interest in football. Naturally she wants everton to win as she says I am so miserable when we get beat. She said the semi defeat at wembley was the most miserable she has ever seen me after a game......she was probably right. Let's hope as you say Martinez can change our mindset in the derby. Our performance at goodison last season was one of the best I have seen in a derby....the one at anfield was one of the worst.

We have good banter as she's a massive Kopite and so is my mother in law but deep down she knows I'm never more happier than when we win and as a bonus they get beat. It's the perfect weekend for me that, not that it happens as much as it should. And yep I'm hoping Martinez turns the tide during his tenure with us and I believe he can and will ;)

Knee injuries to ligaments and tendons

Are much worse than bone injuries.

Orthopaedic medicine is like being a car mechanic.

Knee surgery is far more complicated. With tissues that do not heal at the same rates.

Comparing the two is nonsense.
Absolutely agree, and I may know something about it, I work with soft tissue research.

Then you'd have a lot of work with Bobby. Everyone seems to be having soft tissue injuries at the club ever since he's the boss.
I would say that most injuries are soft tissue ones, and Bobby is just more specific than most managers on injuries. Takes a lot to break bones, rarely happens. Soft tissue takes shorter, but is incomplete, and tenuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.