Injury updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. Ours are amongst the best. You also cannot recall one Everton player of modern times who had to quit due to injury.

http://www.globalsoccertransfers.co.uk/retired.htm

You've already tried to compare a bone fracture to a knee injury on here. As I said before apples and pears.

Its a very distorted view you have no basis in reality.

...last point. Oviedo's is a particularly nasty injury. Initial prognosis was that he could make the World Cup. Mainly bone rather than ligament. I don't want these lads rushed back, but the World Cup started a while ago and we still don't see the boy.

Even by the law of averages you'd expect us to get a win at some point!

But unfortunately we've got Krassnodor away and Liverpool away in the same week and I doubt that Eto'o is fit enough to play a major part in both. Given Eto'o and McGeady have both played in the country before, I'd have them both on the teamsheet for Russia.

Yep valid point tbh mate regarding them both having experience over there which could prove vital. I have been with the missus nigh on 14 years now and in that time we have beat the RS 3 times so if it evens itself out we should be enjoying approx 5 years of nailed on wins against them nkw

...last point. Oviedo's is a particularly nasty injury. Initial prognosis was that he could make the World Cup. Mainly bone rather than ligament. I don't want these lads rushed back, but the World Cup started a while ago and we still don't see the boy.

Complications. The player set that target. Not the club.

The club tried to help him get to the world cup. But it was alwsys 50:50.

Martinez rightly hasn't thrown him back in until he thinks he's ready.

I really don't know what the problem is.

Injuries heal and players are ready when they're ready. Rushing them usually makes matters worse.

Fernando Torres played many games at Liverpool with hamstring injuries. Ruined him. Which is the better approach?

Horse placenta

http://www.thescore.com/news/506163

Its nonsense. These people are selling 'snake oil'.

You go with science. MRI/cat scans etc and approaches that have clincal trial evidence.

Otherwise you could be rubbing stuff on Barkleys exploding knee and making it worse.

Giving him septicemia :coffee:

MRI/Cat scans confirm the condition. I was talking about recovery. And sometimes, other, and that does not mean "alternative" treatments can be more successful than the prescribed one.

Remember a few years back, Giggs was having trouble with his ankle or something? Someone suggested he changed his car as the clutch on his sports car was too tight. Things like that I was alluding to.

I actually think the "targeting the World Cup" for Oviedo was more a positive mental exercise than anything and then when it became clear he wasn't going to make it they slowed down his rehab as there was no rush to bring him back. But the rest of what you say I believe you mate as I know ow you have posted about it time and time again, especially regarding the state of the art equipment we have available for treatment which we don't seem to utilise I know you have mentioned a few times in the past as well.

MRI/Cat scans confirm the condition. I was talking about recovery. And sometimes, other, and that does not mean "alternative" treatments can be more successful than the prescribed one.

Remember a few years back, Giggs was having trouble with his ankle or something? Someone suggested he changed his car as the clutch on his sports car was too tight. Things like that I was alluding to.

Diagnostic medicine is very much important. It helps identify potential weaknesses that lead to injuries before symptoms even appear. Like hamstring tears. Grade I cramping jumping to grade II or III.

In that story.

http://www.thescore.com/news/506163

The medical authorities did not even know her and shut down her clinic. Tax evasion.

Respected practioners wouldn't consider it without trial data. That's the point.

Complications. The player set that target. Not the club.

The club tried to help him get to the world cup. But it was alwsys 50:50.

Martinez rightly hasn't thrown him back in until he thinks he's ready.

I really don't know what the problem is.

Injuries heal and players are ready when they're ready. Rushing them usually makes matters worse.

Fernando Torres played many games at Liverpool with hamstring injuries. Ruined him. Which is the better approach?

...I could tell you so much about the Torres situation but not on these pages. I'm sorry for being a bit vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.