Hull Tigers v Everton. New Year's Day at 15.00.

Do you have a New Year's resolution lad?

• Stop smoking

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • Go the gym

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Be less of a tit

Votes: 36 14.2%
  • F off Everton

Votes: 175 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....just want him to not be a fancy dan coach, floating wing backs, players in the hole, back three etc. Two CBs, two FBs and 2 blokes in front of them who get chalk on their boots.

Richard Gough was tweeting that the players need to have a clear the air meeting themselves but perhaps they're confused by the team shape. I know I am.
I think he has until West Brom at home to turn it round if we lose that one ( after defeats by West Ham and City) a decision will have to be made.
We would be on 7 consecutive defeats by the way which isnt even his personal best which stands at 9 the season before he got Wigan relegated.
I would not throw the cup game though as everbody needs a lift so a cup run could be of benefit rather than a hinderance.
Burnley played the same team for the 6th match on the trot did nobody tell them you cant do that?
Its all gone beyond knee jerk now we are in trouble he has to prove that the players are still with him.

Genuinely didn't even know our formation by the end of that game, Baines was roaming everywhere (though doing a great job at winning the ball back and starting attacks) and Naismith looked to be playing deep. Still dumbfounded at how Barry manages to start games when he's played consistently poor.

People saying the cups are "pointless" need binning.

We're not going to get relegated, what else have we got to play for?

West Brom
Leicester
Aston Villa
QPR
Burnley

Need to finish above three of those teams.

Unreal I'm even saying that.

Hidden in all the fume, a lot of it justified, but some OTT, was yet another 'dive' by our over hyped 'super star potential' Mr. Barkley. This needs to stop now or we will have another Andy Johnson never gets a penalty situation. Re Martinez...he is having a bad run at present, but theres not much doubt that Bill will stick with him...he gave our previous manager considerably more time to 'get it right'(if it ever was right) .We need a spark and hopefully this will come in the Jan window, although I don't expect much transfer business IN until the summer. And we will NOT be relegated.
Moyes did not have the quality of player martinez has at the time.
I dread to think what keeper is being lined up

Please don't tell me who I can or can't blame mate. Once they cross the white line the bare minimum 11 players who play for Everton football club should be offering is effort, desire, commitment and above all pride. None of them and I mean NONE of them have stood up to be counted over this run of form. Martinez is the manager so the buck will stop with him but don't tell me that it's nothing to do with the players. A bunch of shithouses 1 to 11 for most of the season.

This.

Please don't tell me who I can or can't blame mate. Once they cross the white line the bare minimum 11 players who play for Everton football club should be offering is effort, desire, commitment and above all pride. None of them and I mean NONE of them have stood up to be counted over this run of form. Martinez is the manager so the buck will stop with him but don't tell me that it's nothing to do with the players. A bunch of shithouses 1 to 11 for most of the season.
OK, let's just agree to disagree. Either way it's the manager's job to manage. I can't imagine they don't like him as a man, but when you keep being asked to do something that is obviously not working, then, like banging your head against a brick wall, it feels good when you stop.

4 defeats on the trot and still 13th

Don't worry about it lids, we ain't great admittedly but there are much greater fudge than us

It's a good job were going to win the europa league or else this season is a bit of a failure

Status
Not open for further replies.