Hull Tigers v Everton. New Year's Day at 15.00.

Do you have a New Year's resolution lad?

• Stop smoking

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • Go the gym

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Be less of a tit

Votes: 36 14.2%
  • F off Everton

Votes: 175 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very worrying .. When clubs come looking for our players in the window not going to take a lot of convincing to leave .. Don't think getting rid of Roberto is wise or will happen ( contract 4.5 years). Scary times - need a keeper this week Joel is muck and needs to be gone. Barry today was a disgrace to the blue shirt as was alcaraz ... Some big decisions to make

We are definitely in a relegation scrap, no doubt about it. When you have 21 points from 20 games their is no other description.

This is very worrying .. When clubs come looking for our players in the window not going to take a lot of convincing to leave .. Don't think getting rid of Roberto is wise or will happen ( contract 4.5 years). Scary times - need a keeper this week Joel is muck and needs to be gone. Barry today was a disgrace to the blue shirt as was alcaraz ... Some big decisions to make

I could go in goal mate :)

We are definitely in a relegation scrap, no doubt about it. When you have 21 points from 20 games their is no other description.
The table does not lie at this stage but have we the fight.
Losing weakly at hull tells me nobody cares today was the chance to show the fans

Are you joking? A distraction in the form of a pointless cup game is the last thing we need. We should be focusing absolutely everything of surviving in the league, bin the FA Cup and Europa off. Relegation would be the end of this club

pointless cup game? so you want us to write off any chance of winning silverwear just in case we may be in a relegtion battle? terrible form yes, but it's still only half way through the season. we're turd atm, but there's at least 3 teams worse than us.

The players know it's not working, as do we. Don't blame the players.

Please don't tell me who I can or can't blame mate. Once they cross the white line the bare minimum 11 players who play for Everton football club should be offering is effort, desire, commitment and above all pride. None of them and I mean NONE of them have stood up to be counted over this run of form. Martinez is the manager so the buck will stop with him but don't tell me that it's nothing to do with the players. A bunch of shithouses 1 to 11 for most of the season.

Pleased with that, good performance, win together - lose together. Only getting hammered and keeping it to just 2-0 was splendid. Should have been four or five, could easily have been more. Small blessings counted.

Onward and downward. Come on you blues, continue to make us proud and fight for the club.

These players are not ready for a relegation battle, for that you need at least one player who gives a toss whether we go down or not, and none of these would care less, they all have long contracts and/or will probably be picked up by another prem side anyway.

Never though it would happen to us but we've become a club full of gutless players who actually don't care either way what the results are. Absolutely rubbish.

Hidden in all the fume, a lot of it justified, but some OTT, was yet another 'dive' by our over hyped 'super star potential' Mr. Barkley. This needs to stop now or we will have another Andy Johnson never gets a penalty situation. Re Martinez...he is having a bad run at present, but theres not much doubt that Bill will stick with him...he gave our previous manager considerably more time to 'get it right'(if it ever was right) .We need a spark and hopefully this will come in the Jan window, although I don't expect much transfer business IN until the summer. And we will NOT be relegated.

Looking on the Brightside, 2015 can only get better, then again I suppose it has potential to get worse too. Hate football.

Status
Not open for further replies.