Hull Tigers v Everton. New Year's Day at 15.00.

Do you have a New Year's resolution lad?

• Stop smoking

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • Go the gym

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Be less of a tit

Votes: 36 14.2%
  • F off Everton

Votes: 175 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone blaming Martinez again but Barkley, Mirrllas etc getting off again? they where hopeless today

Maybe they don't respect the manager for what he's done - tell the press that the players aren't good enough to play his way, put them on the pitch with a system they they have no knowledge of and play them out of position.

Players are an absolute disgrace to the shirt. Well they will get their wish as I've no doubt that Martinez will be gone sooner rather than later. Once you've lost the dressing room there's no return and from watching that today every single [Poor language removed] house of a player seemed more than happy to take a defeat on the chin without breaking a sweat as if to just make certain he gets sacked. The lot of them should be sacked because not one of them will come out of this smelling of roses. Disgusting the lot of them, ashamed of any if them being associated with our club at this moment in time.

So many players just not up for it this season..

Keepers are atrocious

Barry and distin have just lost it

Jags has been poor

Coleman isn't half the player he was last season, neither is McCarthy actually either

Naismith is a headless chicken, just runs around losing the ball

Lukaku now looks like he's never kicked a ball

Barkley looks completely over-rated

McGeady/Kone/Alcaraz are just terrible players.

And Martinez just needs to go

Barry was again lucky to escape two yellows today v Hull - so slow reminds me of the Saha situation soon as contract has been signed he looks a crap player last season a very good player?

I'm not one to call for Managers heads but I think the only way I can be optimistic now is if Martinez is sacked.

Every single player looks uninterested - it can't be all 11 of them that are wrong. He's lost the dressing room.

As far as I am concerned, we are looking worryingly like Wigan. The only light at the end of the tunnel for me now is a change in manager.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. And it really is time to be hitting that panic button.

in the theme of vaulting people on here look back to this summer and see how many of got told me i was talking out my arse when i said i didn't want us to sign Barry and he is only declining.

and he was signed for first choice midfield duties.....

Players are an absolute disgrace to the shirt. Well they will get their wish as I've no doubt that Martinez will be gone sooner rather than later. Once you've lost the dressing room there's no return and from watching that today every single [Poor language removed] house of a player seemed more than happy to take a defeat on the chin without breaking a sweat as if to just make certain he gets sacked. The lot of them should be sacked because not one of them will come out of this smelling of roses. Disgusting the lot of them, ashamed of any if them being associated with our club at this moment in time.
The players know it's not working, as do we. Don't blame the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.