Hodgson/Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not substitute text symbols to avoid the swear filter
It was the manner he did it, for me! it wasn't with a knowing smile, he seemed genuinely annoyed with the question, and Ross! He looked if he was dying to say look "I think he's sh1% and he's just laced me at chess!" bizzare I thought.

The fact that Roy has been kissing Stevie Me despite him being majorly responsible for him being sacked at LFC shows that he is a frightened man. He cannot be seen to praise an Everton player.

the most annoying thing about england and the media etc this time round is everyone calling lallana a youngster!! hes 26 ffs, his career is half over.
It's not that Lallana is young it's just that he's part of that new set of players who are different to their predecessors. He just gets lumped into that category.

If he lowers expectations but plays Barkley it's one thing. I don't see him doing that.
He's turd and picks Utd players purely because of who they play for, regardless if their bang average season.
I believe when it matters he'll play it safe and whimper out at the group stage.

i remember reading a conversation between Mike "porky" Parry and a southern journalist on twitter a day or two before the City game and porky was shouting off about Barkley was gonna be the star of the world cup,
this southern journo said "Mike, Barkley won't be going as Hodgson think he's a tired player" he'd been told.

i think it may well have been the City game which got him in the team, which is scandalous if true as he's such a talent it should of been a no brainer since about last November, what i'm trying to say is i'm not convinced Woy was trying to protecting him when he made those comments.

I have a feeling that gary neville is sitting there wanting to see Roy go big with the young players but Roy is stuck in his ways.
I wouldn't be all that pleased about neville, whenever I've heard him talk about england, he's laways banging on about doing things the 'english', rather than learning anything from nations who have adapted and improved their games

I wouldn't be all that pleased about neville, whenever I've heard him talk about england, he's laways banging on about doing things the 'english', rather than learning anything from nations who have adapted and improved their games

nahhh, G Neville is the real deal mate. He is in the england set up for that reason alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.