Have you ever met a fellow GRANDOLDTEAM member in reality? (By chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If there is a GOTter from the stag party who had one lad threw up going through customs on the way home and another with "ticket issues" did those lads get home OK?

I hope you were not the guy who drove me back from Lille... what a pain in the a....

Did he get you there on time though ?

Didn't have time for the chippy that your wife recommended btw as bus was late, had a megabreakfast 2 doors down from it on the way back though.

'kin got on Megabus going and a womans bag was way overweight, refused to pay excess charge & refused to get off bus, the driver was refusing to take her because of something she said.
We'd got off for a smoke & he informed her that there were a load of footy fans that might not get to Lille because of her and that they had rang the Police to remove her.

We gave her some stick that was heading towards the semi abusive variety & when I looked it was 'cos she had about a 50kg sack of rice as well as her case. I said "I'm not being funny love, but where the feck are you going to where you cant get feckin' Rice ?"

Once non staff started to get involved she quickly decided that getting off was the best option, but we eft Manc with the driver telling us we may not be getting there.

No, he picked me up at Paris CDG, he got lost driving to Lille, and got me there just on half time. Then after the game he was calling me constantly on his mobile saying he could not wait etc etc.

He spent most of the journey back muttering in French on his phone to his wife (I think). I fell asleep in the back of the car anyway.

Sounds like you had a great trip ;)

Didn't have time for the chippy that your wife recommended btw as bus was late, had a megabreakfast 2 doors down from it on the way back though.

'kin got on Megabus going and a womans bag was way overweight, refused to pay excess charge & refused to get off bus, the driver was refusing to take her because of something she said.
We'd got off for a smoke & he informed her that there were a load of footy fans that might not get to Lille because of her and that they had rang the Police to remove her.

We gave her some stick that was heading towards the semi abusive variety & when I looked it was 'cos she had about a 50kg sack of rice as well as her case. I said "I'm not being funny love, but where the feck are you going to where you cant get feckin' Rice ?"

Once non staff started to get involved she quickly decided that getting off was the best option, but we eft Manc with the driver telling us we may not be getting there.

Couldn't believe that at the start of a 15 hour journey we were getting held up by a women with too much rice. that's the megabus for you.

No, he picked me up at Paris CDG, he got lost driving to Lille, and got me there just on half time. Then after the game he was calling me constantly on his mobile saying he could not wait etc etc.

He spent most of the journey back muttering in French on his phone to his wife (I think). I fell asleep in the back of the car anyway.

Sounds like you had a great trip ;)

jesus, sounds like you got the reincarnation of Henry Paul.

Couldn't believe that at the start of a 15 hour journey we were getting held up by a women with too much rice. that's the megabus for you.

Shlda took that bird up on the offer of going back with them like, I seem to remember her being much tasty, the accent was doing it all for me, and you seeemed to be getting on great with her fella so I reckon you was 'in there' as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.