Have you ever met a fellow GRANDOLDTEAM member in reality? (By chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYTALITY

Player Valuation: £30m
Has any GrandOldTeam compatriots ever met a stranger who turned out to be a person they know on GOT?

This had never happened to me but I can imagine one day perhaps when i'm over for a game I'll be chatting to the local scouse and find out they have an account on this and it'll turn out I'm talking to Blue Cheese, Groucho, Butters or whoever. Even in Dublin it may happen it's been a while since I've been to Murrays.

I'm only on GOT since last December I think, I'm not here long but I'd like to know if that has happened and can I hear the story of what happened, could be interesting.

Last edited:

You can spot @chicoazul 's big head from three miles away. ie from one end of Scotty road to the other

Therefore most posters have probably seen him and not realised it.

I think little meetings should be arranged. Would love to have a pint with some posters that I nearly always disagree with..we would all probably be surprised. Trouble is, you'd have to prove who you were...I can just see some people sending along a ringer. As far as I know I've never met anyone from GOT, and I only ever met two from Kipper...Sower Of The Seed, who 'disappeared(??) and Alex, who as far as I know may post here under a different name.I actually went to a Kipper event once, so a few will have seen me, but wouldn't know who I was. Another thing...I can never understand why some posters change their user name. Why ? I see the security aspect, but thats all. And NO..I don't live in Leigh, and I'm not Keith Wyness.......

I think little meetings should be arranged. Would love to have a pint with some posters that I nearly always disagree with..we would all probably be surprised. Trouble is, you'd have to prove who you were...I can just see some people sending along a ringer. As far as I know I've never met anyone from GOT, and I only ever met two from Kipper...Sower Of The Seed, who 'disappeared(??) and Alex, who as far as I know may post here under a different name.I actually went to a Kipper event once, so a few will have seen me, but wouldn't know who I was. Another thing...I can never understand why some posters change their user name. Why ? I see the security aspect, but thats all. And NO..I don't live in Leigh, and I'm not Keith Wyness.......

mickm86 tried to arrange that once, think it was supposed to be a xmas night out or something

we were all supposed to wear stickers with our names on or that

hang on I'll try and find the link

Really pleased to hear @chicoazul has a massive head. I'm subjected to ridicule do to the size of my cranium, even whispers that my eyes are so far apart "You look like a goat." With friends like these, eh?

The combined IQ at that party must have been off the scale.

QUOTE="BNJ1878, post: 3106013, member: 7933"]Really pleased to hear @chicoazul has a massive head. I'm subjected to ridicule do to the size of my cranium, even whispers that my eyes are so far apart "You look like a goat." With friends like these, eh?

The combined IQ at that party must have been off the scale.[/QUOTE]

Probably a lot higher than posters who make daft remarks like that;). Everton supporters come at all levels of intelligence.....from seriously clever people, at one end of the scale, to..er...whatever the other end of the scale is....... Personally I'd love to meet Davek...but he might send Bluesnapper along as a sub, and how would I know the difference? And as for stickers with your name on.....wouldn't everyone just be Spartacus ?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.