Gutted to find out the Derby was rescheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were you venting mate? Rage? Anger? Indignation?

Tumble dryers need good venting...

The OP has a point though, surely not hard to say as soon as the fixtures come out these games will be on the Monday. No need to wait so long nowadays as there are people from abroad who will start planning as soon as the fixtures come out.

Gutted to find out the derby was rescheduled to that Monday evening as my travel plans are set in stone coming from overseas and too expensive to change. Just wanted to vent here. Would have been a memorable occasion.
Where were you coming from mate?

Gutted to find out the derby was rescheduled to that Monday evening as my travel plans are set in stone coming from overseas and too expensive to change. Just wanted to vent here. Would have been a memorable occasion.
My advice is find out what the most minor offense you can be deported for is. Stay for the derby then get deported. No need to change your tickets. Sorted.

Yeah thats a shame that but the Derby is the one game that is never at 3pm on a Saturday, did you have a certain ticket? Only reason i say that is if not you might of found it hard to get in anyway if you no what i mean.

Contact the club and explain your problem, who knows they may be able to help you.
^ I know I've read about them doing pretty cool things for traveling fans before. This is a nightmare situation for me also being from the US. Would have to quit my job and stay until the match honestly. Might be worth it, but don't let me be a bad influence. :p

That being said, is there a good time to go for a match and not have to worry about it being rescheduled? I would think it's all about who we're playing and whether they're playing in European competition

Yeah thats a shame that but the Derby is the one game that is never at 3pm on a Saturday, did you have a certain ticket? Only reason i say that is if not you might of found it hard to get in anyway if you no what i mean.

Luckily the EvertonUSA supporters organization arranged the match tickets so won't be stuck with the cost too much but that's really not the issue of course - missing the derby is!

Status
Not open for further replies.