Grantchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not really, I have given logic as to why something may well happen now, but Goat hasn't given anything apart from say the word logic.

You claimed logic dictates that there will be movement, I pointed out that logically things should have moved way before now.

Logical Ghost, plain and simple logic, if you cant see that, your just not logical.

not sure if he could be chairman himself as he was chairman of the board of DFOB (dairy farmers of great britain) who went bankrupt, he did take over when it was on the verge apparently, but aren't there rules after bankruptcy.
there are obviously ways around everything when you've got 1,200 million squid though.

His family had little interest after John Moores stepped down. They gave us Carter and allowed us to decline for 20 years before they sold us to Johnson, but not before they showed zero ambition and prepared us for the all seater era with a very cheap option of just sticking seats in and refused to put a penny into a double tier Park End and instead opted for a small singe tier stand paid for by grants.

The best thing about the Moores bar John Moores of course) is that they decided to sell Everton through dillution, as they gave Johnson a new share issue which dilluted the Moores share to a minority and give Johnson a majority (hence why Grantchester still has shares).

Grantchester has little interest in my opinion, his family in the past decade have stepped down from Everton, sold Littlewoods Pools, sold Littlewoods catalogue and sold Liverpool FC, he and his family are happy to sit back and enjoy their wealth in my opinion.

There must still be some love left for the club from the Moores Family.The club was taken to the top level with Sir John,s love & Money,I am pretty sure the family would not see his Legacy decline to shi*,And also the life Chairman Sir Phillip must have had a sly word in Bullshit Billys cloth ear & Grantchesters.

not sure if he could be chairman himself as he was chairman of the board of DFOB (dairy farmers of great britain) who went bankrupt, he did take over when it was on the verge apparently, but aren't there rules after bankruptcy.
there are obviously ways around everything when you've got 1,200 million squid though.

He would only be banned if he was found to be involved with reckless trading, and if he was late in, it probably couldnt be pinned on him.

So, the Moores also controlled the shoite?

David Moores (John Moores Nephew) was The shoites chairman and major shareholder until he sold to Hicks and Gillette

(See... I reckon he secretly loved Everton)

The rest is history *£400 million debt* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.