Grantchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grantchester will not come anywhere near the club even if BK goes. IMHO there will never be another tie in to the Moores family.

I think your wrong.

Something occurred between Sir John Moore's wife, Lord Grantchester's Mum and Kenwright/Johnson/Gregg. Basically the Moore's don't want to put money into the club because they don't want to give Kenwright any profits.

I could be wrong, but I have no reason to doubt it, certainly feasible. You have a shareholder who is a billionairre, why would he not invest?

Well this isnt a slight on anybody, but a number of people have maintained that the Kirkby decision will mean something happening, I personally dont think anything will.

I hope to God something does. We are at a crossroads now. The time for waiting is over, now its either time the current board put up or fecked off.

No more excuses.

Goat the current board cannot feck off unless there is some one who will buy their shares and you may be swapping a BK1 for a BK type 2.

I also stick to what I think, sorry Ghost that there will not be any future connection with the Moores family like there was eons back.

Last edited:
Well this isnt a slight on anybody, but a number of people have maintained that the Kirkby decision will mean something happening, I personally dont think anything will.

I hope to God something does. We are at a crossroads now. The time for waiting is over, now its either time the current board put up or fecked off.

No more excuses.

Why do you think nothing will happen? Logic says that resolution usually results in action or a change of affairs. We have that resolution with the Kirkby decision, so we are now in a state where change is more feasible.

Logic stated we should have had change with the FSF deal, the NTL deal. Each of these times Kenwrong was left with no options, hes like a frigging zombie.

Come on Ghost you are now being like others who were querying your statement. In this context I would take logic as meaning common sense.

Come on Ghost you are now being like others who were querying your statement. In this context I would take logic as meaning common sense.

Well not really, I have given logic as to why something may well happen now, but Goat hasn't given anything apart from say the word logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.