Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a typical winger and that means he's inconsistent. I'm not bothered if he doesn't produce the goods in every game but he at least needs to work hard. I hope he comes back next year and has grasped this concept. He did seem to have a good understanding with both Rom and Ross. If he hasn't improved work rate wise we need to move him on in the summer so we at least get some money for him.

When has he EVER had that run of games? Apart from the beginning of last season when he set up more goals than Ozil of course. People's memories are short, the boy has quality, actual quality which we now don't have and Milan now do.

Christ some people are backwards, quite happy with Bolasie but want Deulofeu gone? The mind boggles.

Are the Bolasie lovers and Ged haters the same people?

Besides Bolasie has played a handful of games for us. Ged has played a fair few. I don't agree that he hasn't had a run of games but saying you are right, if he wants a proper run then he should play better when he gets his chances.

Setting up goals is a very vague stat anyway.

Are the Bolasie lovers and Ged haters the same people?

Besides Bolasie has played a handful of games for us. Ged has played a fair few. I don't agree that he hasn't had a run of games but saying you are right, if he wants a proper run then he should play better when he gets his chances.

Setting up goals is a very vague stat anyway.

I do agree regarding the 'vague star comment mate, however Deulofeus assists all seem intended.

Doesn't run around enough though lads. Hate those tarts who fanny out of those good old-fashioned tackles. Doesn't track back though lads. Inconsistent lads. Ha, what an absolute joke.

Whoever made the decision to get rid of Geri instead of Mirallas deserves a sacking. This is going to come back and massively bite us in the arse.

Doesn't run around enough though lads. Hate those tarts who fanny out of those good old-fashioned tackles. Doesn't track back though lads. Inconsistent lads. Ha, what an absolute joke.

Whoever made the decision to get rid of Geri instead of Mirallas deserves a sacking. This is going to come back and massively bite us in the arse.

He was blowing out of his arse at 70 minutes though to be fair to the "doesn't run" people.

He is nowhere near good enough. We lost almost every time he was involved. We need winners not whingers,

He is nowhere near good enough. We lost almost every time he was involved. We need winners not whingers,

Do you forget how brilliant he was before the s***e run (in which he barely played)? He had nothing to do with our awful form.

He's comfortably our best winger by some distance. We would be so much better if we had Geri in the team currently. The current ones aren't exactly "winners" by the way they're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.