FURIOUS POSTS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are finished in the cup final Drogba acosting the ref and swearing at Eruope through the advncement of TV leaving the pitch, ballack put this hand on the ref after a duff peno claim. Lampard and Terry borderline. Ballack and Drogba should defo be banned by Uefa for the season. I can only imagine whats going on behind the scenes.

Did anyone else see all this or was it just on irish TV footage.We may juts have won the cup final tonight without kicking a ball.

Chelsea are finished in the cup final Drogba acosting the ref and swearing at Eruope through the advncement of TV leaving the pitch, ballack put this hand on the ref after a duff peno claim. Lampard and Terry borderline. Ballack and Drogba should defo be banned by Uefa for the season. I can only imagine whats going on behind the scenes.

Did anyone else see all this or was it just on irish TV footage.We may juts have won the cup final tonight without kicking a ball.
Seen the rant by the diver but they were talkin over what he was saying.what did he say?

Looked down the camera and shouted into it " Its a ******* disgrace".

I wouldnt say it finished there either they all went into the tunnel were im sure it kicked of. Heads will roll after this namely Drogba and Ballack if you ask me.

COME ON YOU F****** BLUE B******* BOYS F*** THESE DELUDED NORWEIGIAN YANK SPANISH WAITING ON LADY BOY SPICE BOY DJ BASHIN' HORRIBLE INEPT SLOTH SPANISH BELTERS

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Status
Not open for further replies.