FURIOUS POSTS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm really happy lol I'm going to Wembley
YES Wembley.................;)
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You have missed the whole point to this thread :mad:

******** MANCS ******** ARABS ******** RESTING PLAYERS ********* FULHAM ONLY ******* 6 ******* POINTS BEHIND NOW ******* JAGS OUT FOR THE ******* SEASON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH

ALL JOKING APART, I AM ******* LIVID, CITY ARE A ******* **** TEAM WITH A VERY GOOD PLAYER. IF WE HAD STARTED CAHILL INSTEAD OF THAT SACK OF UTTER DOG**** WITH THE NUMBER 9 ON HIS ******* BACK. IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT.

**** OFF SAHA, YOUR ******* ****.

I am "FURIOUS" with certain Evertonians tonight throwing in the towel because Jags got injured. Those same Evertonians most likely threw in the towel when the Yak and Arteta where ruled out for the season. My glass is half full and i want to keep topping it up.

I am "FURIOUS" with certain Evertonians tonight throwing in the towel because Jags got injured. Those same Evertonians most likely threw in the towel when the Yak and Arteta where ruled out for the season. My glass is half full and i want to keep topping it up.

Not The Yak no, I thought we could overcome that, when Arteta got injured, yes, my towel was lobbed right in, we will cope with no Jags, Arteta was the only great loss for me, we can get by without Yak and possibly Jags, we have people who can score and we have people who can defend, we dont have anybody that can create like my Mikel. I miss him every single day.

Not The Yak no, I thought we could overcome that, when Arteta got injured, yes, my towel was lobbed right in, we will cope with no Jags, Arteta was the only great loss for me, we can get by without Yak and possibly Jags, we have people who can score and we have people who can defend, we dont have anybody that can create like my Mikel. I miss him every single day.

Now thats a reply i like.

We'll be fine, we just can't afford to rest players now. Obviously that's if we want to finish in the top six.

Thankfully we only have 1 game a week from now untill the end, should give everybody recovery time, I would think Moyes will rotate, if only to keep some players free from injury for the Cup Final.

Thankfully we only have 1 game a week from now untill the end, should give everybody recovery time, I would think Moyes will rotate, if only to keep some players free from injury for the Cup Final.

That's good news, the players won't be burned out.

I can see why Moyes rotated today, it had to be done. We don't want fragile players like Cahill especially breaking down so close to the Final.

We'll be fine, we just can't afford to rest players now. Obviously that's if we want to finish in the top six.

True Toccy but, and their is a But, we may have to wrap several players in cotton wool now and with European football guaranteed now next season, we may have to cut our losses and focus on May 30th. We cannot afford anymore injuries so i would field a weakened side with a strong bench against Sunderland and see how they go.

Nash

Jacobsen ----- Yobo ----- Lescott ----- Valente

Osman ----- Rodwell ----- Castillo ----- Van der Meyde

Jo ---------- Vaughan​

Substitutes: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Pienaar, Fellaini, Cahill, Saha.

Status
Not open for further replies.