Full allocation for Chelsea taken up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not. We have hit rock bottom and we are not a fairweather fan kind of club. I don't care if we looked like a Championship side playing an EPL side in the FA Cup on Sunday. The men need our support. Good on those who purchased tickets.

Oh big time. Its what makes us, us.

Fair play to everyone that goes down to stamford bridge, some of those players dont deserve such wonderful support and dedication from our fans after yesterday.Lets hope they respond and give something back.

Fair play to everyone that goes down to stamford bridge, some of those players dont deserve such wonderful support and dedication from our fans after yesterday.Lets hope they respond and give something back.
This. They owe A lot of fans who go to every game however we're playing, whatever the weather, making all kinds of sacrifices.

Come on You Vanillas

This. They owe A lot of fans who go to every game however we're playing, whatever the weather, making all kinds of sacrifices.

Come on You Vanillas

But do they realise it JM. Do they REALLY know how much it affects us when they produce that level yesterday. I doubt it very much but i wish someone would point it out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.