Free Ticket for QPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpatton

Player Valuation: £1m
Bit late in the day. But have a spare ticket. Block Z, Row A (lower tier) if anyone fancies it and its free. I'll be at the game (upper tier) so if anyone thinking about coming down or any london blue fancy going, PM me and I can pass it on. I'll be in shepherds bush for a couple of hours before the game.

It will be a shame if it isn't used.

Nice one that lad, much better than those on StubHub trying to rip off fellow blues.

*stands and applauds

Bit late in the day. But have a spare ticket. Block Z, Row A (lower tier) if anyone fancies it and its free. I'll be at the game (upper tier) so if anyone thinking about coming down or any london blue fancy going, PM me and I can pass it on. I'll be in shepherds bush for a couple of hours before the game.

I'll gladly give you some money for it mate, I'm based in Ealing. 07712596048

i know people above me have already claimed it , but if for some reason you still have it i will happily take it from you and give you money for it ...

i know people above me have already claimed it , but if for some reason you still have it i will happily take it from you and give you money for it ...

I now have another spare, so pm me and you can have it (pint at half time though will be the cost) although your sitting next to me and i do like to sing! Although with Fellaini out the songs are a bit limited today.

Lads, I know it's not much but spread some rep M-Patz's way please.

Thoroughly impressed pal, really nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.