Votes: 170 58.2%
  • Draw lad

Votes: 94 32.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lDiwgE9.png

Wonder how Bešić smuggled his knives through security.

No Dar In Krasnodar... :-O ...wow

For aussies this game is on Setanta Sports @ 1:50am Friday Morning

We pay $20 a month to add the channel in time for the Wolfsburg game...this was the only game i doubted i would get to see live as they never showed the Lille vs Krasnodar game not even replays

I would like to see

Robles

Browning
Stones
Jags
Oviedo

Gibson
Besic
Mcgeady

Atsu
Osman
Eto

looking at the squad who have travelled;

Everton squad: Joel, Howard, Garbutt, Stones, Browning, Alcaraz, Jagielka, Baines, Hibbert, Oviedo, Besic, Gibson, Barry, Osman, Ledson, McGeady, Atsu, Naismith, Eto'o, Lukaku.

I hope Martinez goes for;

Howard
Baines, Jagielka, Stones, Hibbert
Besic, Gibson, Barry
McGeady, Eto'o, Atsu

Bench
Joel, Browning, Garbutt, Alcaraz, Osman, Naismith, Lukaku

I think if we start strong and get ahead, we could then bring on Garbutt, Browning or Alcaraz, to give one or two defenders a rest before the weekend. Or if things are not going so well we could bring Lukaku or Naismith off the bench.

I am a bit worried that Distin has'nt even travelled, he isnt injured (as far as I can work out)

Why play Baines on the right and Hibbert on the left...seems a bit of a waste...:)

Howard
Browning Jagielka Alcaraz Oviedo
Besic Gibson
Osman
McGeady Eto'o Atsu
Robles, Stones, Baines, Barry, Ledson, Naismith, Lukaku

Tough game for us this one as the opponents are an unknown quantity really. Very difficult to judge how good or bad they are until we play them. Suspect we will play on the counter and not try and press, certainly in first 20 minutes. Could be a bit of an odd game. Would take a draw and no injuries now.

Only Everton could end up with these ridiculously obscure and lengthy injuries from what seem like straightforward recovery periods.

....... looking at that squad, I think RM fancies a proper tilt at this trophy. A win in Russia will go a long way to securing qualification to the knock-out stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.