• EBEPTOH

Votes: 170 58.2%
  • Draw lad

Votes: 94 32.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
McCarthy, Distin, Pienaar, Kone and Coleman didn't trav. All the rest of the squad flying out including Ledson, Browning and Garbutt.

McCarthy picked up an injury in the Derby, possibly hamstring - praying it's nothing serious and he's back for Sunday!

McCarthy, Distin, Pienaar, Kone and Coleman didn't trav. All the rest of the squad flying out including Ledson, Browning and Garbutt.

McCarthy picked up an injury in the Derby, possibly hamstring - praying it's nothing serious and he's back for Sunday!

OH FFS

lDiwgE9.png

Ledson has travelled with the squad to Krasnodar. In line for the Bench I'd imagine.

Surely it can't be serious though as he played till the end and sprinted half the length of the pitch to celebrate in added time!? Haha. I think it's precautionary as if he had tweaked his hamstring he couldn't have played on. Probably just a precaution for Sunday, I hope so! Surely Seamus will be back by then as well!

With the squad we've taken we should win this. If we win it we've set ourselves up to qualify well.

However, we do support Everton and we all know they make things as hard as possible...

looking at the squad who have travelled;

Everton squad: Joel, Howard, Garbutt, Stones, Browning, Alcaraz, Jagielka, Baines, Hibbert, Oviedo, Besic, Gibson, Barry, Osman, Ledson, McGeady, Atsu, Naismith, Eto'o, Lukaku.

I hope Martinez goes for;

Howard
Baines, Jagielka, Stones, Hibbert
Besic, Gibson, Barry
McGeady, Eto'o, Atsu

Bench
Joel, Browning, Garbutt, Alcaraz, Osman, Naismith, Lukaku

I think if we start strong and get ahead, we could then bring on Garbutt, Browning or Alcaraz, to give one or two defenders a rest before the weekend. Or if things are not going so well we could bring Lukaku or Naismith off the bench.

I am a bit worried that Distin has'nt even travelled, he isnt injured (as far as I can work out)

Status
Not open for further replies.