• EBEPTOH

Votes: 170 58.2%
  • Draw lad

Votes: 94 32.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minty half gypsy grocks. Big brothers the size of arl Land Rovers protecting oddly pretty, yet cold ruthless girls who dream of getting slammed by a foreigner who will then proceed to buy them a mink coat, complete with the poor creatures guts still stitched on the outside as a badge of authenticity. You’ve been to places in the East Mediterranean where Russians go on holiday and seen them shops? Exactly.

spot on

As well as the Sociedad and Lille results, Krasnodar have been going well in the Russian League.

This will be a very tough outing.

What is the slogan on the back of the Lada btw? I think the top word is Putin, written in blood, but can't make out the second.

This had everything: pictures, apostrophes, words.

And a lot funnier than anything Oscar Wilde ever wrote. Though pretty much the same as his attitude to bumming. Well done, @chicoazule. God loves a tryer.

A 27 - 0 defeat which will be a key moment in redefining our focus for the season.

Seriously Chico, as far as creative writing goes, you're better than vast majority of journalists. Conjures up all sorts of images. superb.

As for spelling and grammatical errors, a decent secretary could sort that out as they probably do for most writers.

Be surprised if we win.

Minty half gypsy grocks. Big brothers the size of arl Land Rovers protecting oddly pretty, yet cold ruthless girls who dream of getting slammed by a foreigner who will then proceed to buy them a mink coat, complete with the poor creatures guts still stitched on the outside as a badge of authenticity. You’ve been to places in the East Mediterranean where Russians go on holiday and seen them shops? Exactly.

spot on

Sadly, a somewhat expected illogical view of Russian people. I've been to Russia and Ukraine numerous times and your description is far, far from the reality. It may be correct of some of the nouveau-riche Russians who you might come across while holidaying in the Eastern Mediterranean, but it is not correct when referring to the general population.

We do not like other Brits referring to Scousers as car wheel thieves, job-dodging dole-queue malingerers or house-robbing granny beaters do we, so please don't paint the general population of Russia equally as badly out of ill-informed, media fed ignorance or prejudice.

Does anyone know if this is being shown on UK tv? Sky sports? BT SPORT? ITV? Channel 5? I googled it and didnt get a clear answer.

Also some of those pictures of the girls in the stadium make me think this Russian mail order bride thing is a good idea......... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.