FELLi

Status
Not open for further replies.
EIGHT Bookings:
FA Regulations: (having had a one-match ban for 5 bookings before 31-12) will be automatic (immediate) 2 match ban if accumulating 10 bookings by the 2nd Sunday in April - (8th of April).

If he gets booked on Saturday he will almost certainly sit out the game at Norwich.

A 10th booking in the Sunderland Easter Monday game would NOT raise a 2 MATCH BAN

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/~/media/...k-update-1011.ashx/FAHandbook-update-1011.pdf

Page 371

good work dude! cheers

thats good news then,

either he gets booked against WBA, then is suspended for two games and is extra fresh for wemberleeee

OR

he doesnt get booked this weekend, then sits against Norwich, so hes past the deadline for 10 yellows, and get a nice one game break before koffing s'land again before doing the rs at weberleeeee

After seeing what Moyes did in the Anfield derby, it's pretty obvious he will be taking no risks with players missing the semi.

good work dude! cheers

thats good news then,

either he gets booked against WBA, then is suspended for two games and is extra fresh for wemberleeee

OR

he doesnt get booked this weekend, then sits against Norwich, so hes past the deadline for 10 yellows, and get a nice one game break before koffing s'land again before doing the rs at weberleeeee

No, he's ok, still on 8 - WBA card would be 9 triggering a rest at Norwich. Otherwise a card against Norwich is no biggee as it's the last game before the 10 card deadline. Only serious problem would be 2 yellows in a game as I think this reaches the 10 limit is reached (so 1+2 match ban).

No, he's ok, still on 8 - WBA card would be 9 triggering a rest at Norwich. Otherwise a card against Norwich is no biggee as it's the last game before the 10 card deadline. Only serious problem would be 2 yellows in a game as I think this reaches the 10 limit is reached (so 1+2 match ban).

lol dammit so much for my reading and math skills. oh well.

EIGHT Bookings:
FA Regulations: (having had a one-match ban for 5 bookings before 31-12) will be automatic (immediate) 2 match ban if accumulating 10 bookings by the 2nd Sunday in April - (8th of April).

If he gets booked on Saturday he will almost certainly sit out the game at Norwich.

A 10th booking in the Sunderland Easter Monday game would NOT raise a 2 MATCH BAN

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/~/media/...k-update-1011.ashx/FAHandbook-update-1011.pdf

Page 371
yer your right dan i just counted the yellows 1was for belguim v azerbajan ,why the fook they put that in there i dont know so 8 it is ,sorry for the false alarm

team until semi final -

hahnemaan, dier,weir,moyes,round,bily,kenwright,sharp, dixies statue, a steward, moyes gran

I'd like to see decent resting of tired players up until the semi now. Hopefully we'll see a bit of Barkley, Gueye and possibly Duffy. Wouldn't hurt to get them up to speed at the top level just for squad strength. We don't want to run out of steam like in 09 if we can help it.

yer your right dan i just counted the yellows 1was for belguim v azerbajan ,why the fook they put that in there i dont know so 8 it is ,sorry for the false alarm

Knowing the FA they'd try and fukin use that international card to count as a ban against us anyways, they'll do their best to make sure that shower get in the final.

Play him aginst West Brom then rest him till the semi, if he's banned for the semi, it will b very disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.