FELLi

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluefox

Player Valuation: £50m
FELLI is on 9 bookings after tonight could do with him getting booked saturday ,think its a 2 game ban now could be wrong like ,get him booked sat put his feet up for the 2 easter games ,fresh as a daisy for wembley ,bobs your sister

Was thinking this before about how many of our players could earn a suspension. As you said though mate, get him booked next game. Taking no chances against them, want our best team out.

FELLI is on 9 bookings after tonight could do with him getting booked saturday ,think its a 2 game ban now could be wrong like ,get him booked sat put his feet up for the 2 easter games ,fresh as a daisy for wembley ,bobs your sister

Said he,s on 8 during the commentary?

or does the 10 cards thing only count if you'd racked up 5 or more by the feb cut off? I dont think he had a ban for 5 cards so I dont think he falls into this, i think it only applies to those who had 5 or more

Or i could just be talking libpewlfutbolclub coz i is giddy an pissed :)

After he got booked the commentator said he now has 8 bookings. He could be wrong though. Either way we need the big man to face them [Poor language removed].

when players were booked tonight the tele didn't show a number with how many cards that player had had so it may not now be relevant. Trying to find it on the FA site

Players from the Premier League through to Step 4 of the National League System, will also benefit from a change to the date that the yellow card amnesty will take effect. From this season onwards, the cut off date for five cautions is now reduced to 31 December.

Previously, players collecting five yellow cards prior to the final day in February were subject to a one-match suspension. This will now only apply if a player reaches five yellow cards before 31 December. Sanctions for players accumulating 10 and 15 cautions remain in place as do their respective amnesty periods.

Furthermore, if a player does accumulate the permitted number of cautions prior to a cut-off date then the suspension will now be automatic as opposed to the current seven day rule.

EIGHT Bookings:
FA Regulations: (having had a one-match ban for 5 bookings before 31-12) will be automatic (immediate) 2 match ban if accumulating 10 bookings by the 2nd Sunday in April - (8th of April).

If he gets booked on Saturday he will almost certainly sit out the game at Norwich.

A 10th booking in the Sunderland Easter Monday game would NOT raise a 2 MATCH BAN

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/~/media/...k-update-1011.ashx/FAHandbook-update-1011.pdf

Page 371

Status
Not open for further replies.