Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to be a superstar and I'm thankful that Moyes snatched him up now rather then Man United snap him up in two years time. Soon we'll be singing he's the best Giant Belgian we know! :D

Lets face it, the man's a beast and he's only 20 years old at the moment. Everyone raved about Duncan Ferguson, bullying his opponents around, but big Dunc was only a small boy compared to the enormous strength of Fellaini. When fully settled in, he's gonna boss the midfield. Can't think of any player getting the better of him in a physical battle. He's gonna be an integral part of our midfield for (hopefully) many years to come.

Im not digging his mono brow though, someone needs to have a word.

If we put someone alongside him who can get back then we have a superb midfield with Pienaar and Arteta on t'wide bits.

I'm a little confused as have been on holiday. I know Felliani scored against Man U but who was the other goal against? I saw our games while I was away but unfortunately I also consumed large amounts of the Greek beer Mythos and my re-collection of the matches is somewhat hazy lol.

Also before I went away every post about the big man was "he's [Poor language removed]", "he's no better then bloody Neville in midfield", etc etc. Its good to see the doom and gloom merchants have shut up since then. As most of us sensible and realistic people have said all along - you gotta give the guy time to settle in before you judge him! Looks like he's now starting to show us a bit of what he is about. ;)

I'm a little confused as have been on holiday. I know Felliani scored against Man U but who was the other goal against? I saw our games while I was away but unfortunately I also consumed large amounts of the Greek beer Mythos and my re-collection of the matches is somewhat hazy lol.

Also before I went away every post about the big man was "he's [Poor language removed]", "he's no better then bloody Neville in midfield", etc etc. Its good to see the doom and gloom merchants have shut up since then. As most of us sensible and realistic people have said all along - you gotta give the guy time to settle in before you judge him! Looks like he's now starting to show us a bit of what he is about. ;)

Newcastle :)

As most of us sensible and realistic people have said all along - you gotta give the guy time to settle in before you judge him! Looks like he's now starting to show us a bit of what he is about. ;)

Happens everytime we buy someone... :dodgy:

As most of us sensible and realistic people have said all along - you gotta give the guy time to settle in before you judge him! Looks like he's now starting to show us a bit of what he is about. ;)

Happens everytime we buy someone... :dodgy:

You're right about that.
An exception should be made for Andy van der Meyde. Everyone was excited after we signed him. Should be settled in about now.:p

You're right though. Almost every player needs time to settle in, before making an impact. Should get that time also.

Geez Dutch, give the guy time.

He's only been here a few years now.

You know how long it takes to settle into the Premier League.

I'm guessing that he'll be fit and raring to go by Jan. 2010.

I think the lad is only just starting to get to grip with just how fast the pace can be in English football . I know the Belgium League isnt exactly as protected as a league like say La Liga but he will have been know doubt found the pace testing . I am not convinced myself but ill give the lad every chance to bed before i give him a blast usually reserved for the likes of Tony Hibbert .

Inbetween Liverpool and Manchester . But if i had my way California :D
Currently saving to go across America next year with the bird . Gonna start from NY to Oregon well thats the plan anyway . Houston worth a visit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.