Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

I'm going against the grain here... i still don't blame him for picking Benitez.

Was him or Nuno. Raffa had the balls to go for the job, want the job with all the baggage...and Mosh even asked Abramovich for a recommendation.

I wasn't thrilled with it but I don't think he or anyone expected the car crash that's happened.

I do blame him for not pulling the trigger sooner though.

The club was very well ran in footballing terms before he arrived. Good manager then picked a new manager who wasn't a disaster and had a few good cup runs. Academy was in good shape. We were just skint. This fella is the polar opposite

From a mid-table club perspective, yeah, totally.

But since our last title but particularly since the arrival of the PL which Carter was involved in when Everton were one of the "big five", the club has accepted not being the best, they have accepted mediocrity, they have accepted challenging for Europe as a standard of any modicum of success, and we have constantly underperformed as a top club in comparision to our peers. Finally they have accepted 27 years without a trophy. 35 years since we last won the league. When remember, in 1987, Liverpool only had more titles. City and Chelsea were yoyo clubs of little comparison to Everton.

The club was very well ran in footballing terms before he arrived. Good manager then picked a new manager who wasn't a disaster and had a few good cup runs. Academy was in good shape. We were just skint. This fella is the polar opposite
We really weren’t

We were reliant on Moyes doing magic in the transfer window every year and selling any decent assets onwards.

No DOF.
Shortly no manager.
4 on the board, all luvvies.
Recent resignations.
Farce added to farce.

It's all falling apart. He'll never get Kenwright out. We'll be down long after.

Things are as bad as they've ever been.

No DOF.
Shortly no manager.
4 on the board, all luvvies.
Recent resignations.
Farce added to farce.

It's all falling apart. He'll never get Kenwright out. We'll be down long after.

Things are as bad as they've ever been.

The mad thing is he can change all this in an instant.

The club has been failing since 1995, Kenwright has been a failure since he took over the club.

Moshiri has the power to strip the board, get in competent business and football people. I just don't get why he didn't or doesn't.

The mad thing is he can change all this in an instant.

The club has been failing since 1995, Kenwright has been a failure since he took over the club.

Moshiri has the power to strip the board, get in competent business and football people. I just don't get why he didn't or doesn't.

Yep.

To me... appointment of the right manager who makes 2 significant signings (doesn't mean big spend), makes things on the pitch better.

A DOF and a a clear long term idea makes things solid.

That's all we want...solid foundations.

Then you aim higher when you can.